As an SEO Specialist, you will report to our Head of Sales & Marketing. You will be responsible for working on projects independently, in a team, and will need to be able to receive feedback and constructive criticism.
The ideal candidate is a porn fan, a self-starter, and thrives in a virtual workplace that utilizes Slack and Monday.com to ensure smooth work flows.
This is a full-time, paid position that is remote. A reliable internet connection and computer is required. Office days are Monday-Friday, but the schedule is flexible. Compensation is both competitive and based on experience.
To apply, email [email protected]. Use “SEO Specialist” as the subject line in your email.
Include a resume and a brief cover letter.
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company’s website search engine results rankings
- When conducting paid search campaigns, the SEO Specialist will execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI
- Manage the expenses of SEO campaigns, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling differences
- Closely collaborate with web development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly followed throughout website content
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content marketing
- Take responsibility for page optimization for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword research, discovery and optimization for new SEO keywords to use throughout the company website and marketing materials
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Create and execute link building strategy
- Be able to propose change to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Determine measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Monitor daily performance metrics with SEO tools such as Google analytics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy
- Be comfortable using various SEO tools such as SEMRUSH, Ahrefs, Moz, etc…