As a Product Specialist, you will report to our Head of Sales & Marketing. You will be responsible for working on projects independently, in a team, and will need to be able to receive feedback and constructive criticism.
The ideal candidate is a porn fan, a self-starter, and thrives in a virtual workplace that utilizes Slack and Monday.com to ensure smooth work flows.
This is a full-time, paid position that is remote. A reliable internet connection and computer is required. Office days are Monday-Friday, but the schedule is flexible. Compensation is both competitive and based on experience.
To apply, email [email protected]. Use “Product Specialist” as the subject line in your email.
Include a resume and a brief cover letter.
- Must have extensive experience within the NATs 4 and NATs 5 affiliate program universe
- Work with the team in developing business plans to achieve company revenue goals.
- Analyze competitive marketplace and industry trends to accordingly develop business strategies for revenue generation.
- Establish pricing strategies and guidelines for new product development.
- Obtain customer feedback and suggest appropriate product revisions.
- Recommend product enhancements and updates to identify new business opportunities.
- Support marketing team in developing sales and marketing strategies for profitability.
- Conduct product and sales training to the marketing team.
- Provide support for marketing collaterals, advertising materials, marketing campaigns, tradeshows and other promotional activities.
- Assist in new product introduction and release activities.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to provide product engineering, development, management and sales solutions.
- Address customer issues and concerns in a timely fashion to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Work with the business team to identify new customers and to retain existing customers.
- Stay up-to-date with product knowledge, business flow, sales process and market dynamic.
- Maintain complete documentations for all product related activities.