Can we have a Video on Demand workshop?

Ive heard a few people say their not that sure how to sell it, and that surfers need extra prodding to get them into the theatre, but then some people who seem to know how to do it, make nice money.

Any chance of a workshop??

Re: Can we have a Video on Demand workshop?

i haven’t seen chubbs around lately - i know he does well. if some other people would volunteer, that would be great. i’ll pm chubbs and see if he might be around.

I’d love to hear from chubbs, he really does seem to do well. I’ve got a bit of experience, so I can chime in too.

Michael

BTW I signed up to AEBN under Chubbs…

I would be VERY interested in this one as well.

Your a good Lad…

Here’s my workshop:

1. If the VOD site has a private label option, create one that matches your color scheme and graphics.
  2. Make the link to your private label site part of the regular navigation on your own site.

or

2a. Create a new site that features content supplied by the VOD site with “all roads leading to” the movies.

1. Write about specific movies, stars, directors or niches. Reviews, gossip, news items, blog entries, etc.

2. Research all the promotional content, linking codes, fhg’s, sample clips, movie descriptions provided by the VOD site. Come up with innovative uses that fit your type of business.

3. Send traffic.

If that what you were looking for in a workshop?

Great Cliff Notes there LavenderLounge! :slight_smile:

And do a Google image search under the title name to get additional promotional images your VOD company might not have as this will help your site look more unique then others pushing the same titles :clown:

[QUOTE=LavenderLounge;18722]Here’s my workshop:

1. If the VOD site has a private label option, create one that matches your color scheme and graphics.
  2. Make the link to your private label site part of the regular navigation on your own site.

or

2a. Create a new site that features content supplied by the VOD site with “all roads leading to” the movies.

1. Write about specific movies, stars, directors or niches. Reviews, gossip, news items, blog entries, etc.

2. Research all the promotional content, linking codes, fhg’s, sample clips, movie descriptions provided by the VOD site. Come up with innovative uses that fit your type of business.

3. Send traffic.

If that what you were looking for in a workshop?[/QUOTE]

Private label theaters are definately the way to go. Use the cname domain redirect function to create custom theaters on your own domains. I have over 50 of them (cname as well as niche template theaters) and do quite well with AEBN as a result. I link to these theaters by niche, across blogs, link sites, hubs, tgp’s etc. As a result I have over 35000 subscribers in my theater network which translates to a nice income stream every month.