Can I get a free fleshjack?

I think there was a thread a while ago where someone mentioned you could get a free fleshjack. Well, I wouldn’t like to promote it without trying one out first! :wink:

Anybody know how I can get one? Any other freebie tip offs would also be very welcome :smiley:

Re: Can I get a free fleshjack?

lol… its your birthday!

I’m sure someone can arrange something! rofl

Yes, you can. I wrote to them and told them I wanted to do a review, and they were only too happy to send me one. Maybe Bjorn will let you drop the Gay Demon name as well, that will probably cinch the deal. :slight_smile:

Michael

Maybe I could actually do a review for gaydemon on the fleshjack!

Albeit a very amateur review. What do you think Bjorn?

Well, you have to start somewhere, right?

Might as well be something that you’re enthusiastic about, and anticipating.

Besides, actually doing a review wouldn’t hurt. Maybe they’ll send you new products without having to be asked. 666

Im sure if you offered to post pics of you using it, youd get hundreds posted to you from people on this board :slight_smile:

I have a couple going free… can I film you testing it out? 666

lol I just knew you would say that!!!

Haha… I’m afraid I am strictly on this side of the camera only. :smiley:

Oh come on … I’d bet you’d sell tons of Blake Mason memberships.

:slight_smile:
Michael

You are no fun!

PM me with your address and I’ll send one to you. But feel free to send me a pic of you using it :smiley:

Hehe, you’re sooo bad Adam!

:slight_smile:

Have you gotten a fleshlight yet? I got a free one and used it in a few video shoots, and I have to admit, it feels pretty realistic.

I have a friend that swears by his, and he even ‘jokes’ around that he sleeps with it every night! I can never figure out if he is joking or not, the detail in which he explains it says that he isn’t joking! LOL

[QUOTE=gaydemon_jr;17277]Hehe, you’re sooo bad Adam!

:)[/QUOTE]