Can I ask for some feedback?

I’m looking for some feedback on the affiliate material/website for HardBritLads so that it can be improved and to help you generate more sales. So what would you suggest? Do you have any special requirements; what extra tools could we offer? Any suggestions and feedback would be great, either on here or PM.

You can take a look here. Thanks in advance for comments!

Re: Can I ask for some feedback?

Picture zips newsletter are already good.
Would like hosted video clips, hosted blog, and RSS feed.

[QUOTE=HardBritLads Anthony;80949]I’m looking for some feedback on the affiliate material/website for HardBritLads so that it can be improved and to help you generate more sales. So what would you suggest? Do you have any special requirements; what extra tools could we offer? Any suggestions and feedback would be great, either on here or PM.

You can take a look here. Thanks in advance for comments![/QUOTE]

My first question is the header. I mean why do affiliates want or need to check out the blog and other stuff?

Second, shouldn’t the header be photo downloads video downloads, and link codes?

Be nice to have it set up like ccbtools in many ways. To be able to find what you want quickly and not have to scroll all over the place to get videos then match to photos. etc.

just my 2 cents. (and remember, you asked lol )

having a description is great, but i’d also like to see a thumb for each zip photo set and each trailer.

I’d like a date shown for each update … that way I can see more readily which updates I haven’t got yet and newer wm’s can see which content is older and which is newer.

good point. i work with masses of content, and because of that i don’t always remember every set that’s been used. i find it slows me down and annoys me to have to look through my folders to find the last sets i used for a particular sponsor to make sure i’m not re-using some of the content.

Embedable trailers would be VERY helpful!

Way too many blond moments for me to remember, but I add every post to a tab in my excel sheet, that lists the models, sponsor, type of material i added (single, multi, collage, etc) along with what site I put it on. Makes it easy to find if I’ve done the promo content on any of my sites, or if on too many lol

With the recent spate of sites suddenly encountering ‘server issues’ I am wondering if its not a more prudent idea to ignore the embedded option, using the flv / wmv on my own site. Least the video and pics are there, and if the surfer clicks thru and the site is down, well they might bookmark it, or something. :bang:

You are cute…

Thanks for the feedback guys and girls. I am taking a note of what people ask for and working to have it available as soon as poss.

I have just been reading through all this - thank you very much to everyone who answered. This is very useful and is just what i needed to know - and I think I should be able to address each of the points raised here, all of this is do-able! I (and Anthony) will start implementing these changes now. Cheers!

Hey Anthony hello forgot to include the suggestion (in my email) for embeddable flv’s for the blog many many affiliate’s (Randy Blue and Videoboys come to mind) have them and they usually get moved to the front of posting priority’s.

I might add the content on HardBritLads is first rate as one would expect from Simon Booth! :wink: