Cam4 Addiction

So it was Friday night and after a long, hard week of work I plop myself down on the couch, turn on the TV and surf around. Nothing looks interesting. So then I open Netflix and Amazon Prime Videos and nothing really grabs my attention. Then I think, maybe I should go out for a beer, but then I need to shower, get dressed, etc. Ugh, why bother.

So I fire up the laptop and decide to take a look at Cam4. I stumble upon a really cute hunky jock type guy from Chicago. He’s on his cam drinking beer after beer, progressively getting more drunk as the night goes on. He rambles on about politics, religion, the Chicago Bears, girls, gay guys, you name it. This is the equivalent of sitting in a bar next to a hot guy who just wants someone to listen to him. In a bar I would probably be thinking “How many more beers will it take to get this guy back to my place”. On Cam4 I’m thinking how many beers before he gets naked and jerks off? (Oddly enough he was not one of those cam guys who demanded tips in order to strip and jack off, he seemed to be on there just to chat.)

Well, about 6 hours later at 3 am in the morning I still find myself watching this dude, and he’s still fully clothed and drunk as hell. He did flash his soft cock a few times during the night but other than that he remained clothed. I called it a night and went to bed.

This morning I’m like “what was I thinking?”, but I wasn’t the only one. Most of the night there were between 50 and 100 people in his chat room.

There is something really fascinating about guys like this dude on Cam4 and people like me who can’t stop watching them. If I keep doing this I may need professional help.

And it also occurred to me that there is a general perception that the future of virtual reality will be realistic depictions of sex a user can have with an avatar or hologram, but I think the real “killer app” will be a program that lets you have a back and forth conversation with someone you find attractive.