Butch Dixon is LIVE!

Re: Butch Dixon is LIVE!

Yes sir! I would be more then happy too! I’ll have it done in 2 shakes of a lambs tail and send the details over to you. :slight_smile:

And what is with the new sexy avatar?! Grrrrr

Way to go guys! Given how you all work, how you manage things in your online work, this is a great time for people to jump on board. You both have what it takes to run a fair & successful operation. Congrats to you all, and IMHO everyone who does affiliate marketing here, should get on board. You guys know your niche, your market, and now is a perfect time to get in on it.

And no, I am not affiliated with anyone here, I just have seen how these guys work, and am confident that they will make Butch Dixon a success.

I love the way you design your sites, and of course the hot men that model for you. Congrats guys. :wink:

congratulations! It does look great, I love the selection of men. I can clearly see you choosen them quite carefuly! I’ll have to start selling that asap. :wink:

I’ve been up all night working and all through the morning with Michael and Jonno. But I can’t go to sleep because you all are posting such nice comments and I can’t stop refreshing the page! :smiley:

I LOVE IT!

Good stuff

loving your rotating banners too

The site design is so simple and elegant too… well done!

I am so happy to hear you guys have launched this site! I’ve seen it grow and evolve and I can’t say I’ve seen hotter Bears anywhere! Congrats to all of you for a beautiful site!

looks great guys! best of luck! You go Michael!

Great looking site. You’ve got some really really hot men on there!

very nice! will you be pm’ing me a review login?

Congrats guys!

Congrats :smiley: Looks good :slight_smile:

WOW!!! I have been waiting for this I tell ya. I was filled in a while back about this and was given a preview. I am a massive fan of Bears. I don’t know whether to get a membership or to become an affiliate. lol Just kidding of course. I’ll be signing up as soon as I get a domain set up and put together a blog.

GREAT JOB FELLAS!!! WOOOHHOOO!!

Love it guys!

You did a great job - congratuations! I know how hard you all worked to pull this together.

Mary

Thanks everyone.

You’re messages mean a lot. Sorry I haven’t been around much, it’s been a fury over here getting the final touches on the site and dealing with opening day stuff.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Michael

congrats for the new site :smiley:
It isn’t really my niche but it looks hot and I think I will take a better look at the member area and will try to understand how to promote it.

Is all the website safer-sex? I saw in the join page both epoch and ccbill. Are the affiliate links using just the cc processor we will signup with?

Hey GTP,

CCBill affiliate links go to a closed, mirrored CCBill tour.

Michael

congrats, i know you worked a long time on this one and its great to see what a wonderful product you developed and delivered. I know it will be a total success!!!

hehe nice site guys… any chance the content producer is looking for more work ?

if so hit me up on PM