Butch Dixon is LIVE!

Re: Butch Dixon is LIVE!

Hey GTP,

CCBill affiliate links go to a closed, mirrored CCBill tour.

Michael

congrats, i know you worked a long time on this one and its great to see what a wonderful product you developed and delivered. I know it will be a total success!!!

hehe nice site guys… any chance the content producer is looking for more work ?

if so hit me up on PM

Looks good guys… and I know you’ll do everything right :wink:

You should clean up with this one!

Woof Woof congrats, looks great ! Best of luck Michael and Jim.

Thanks to everyone for the good wishes.

To those who have already signed up to promote Butch Dixon, I’ve just finished putting up some free content sets that you can use on your freesites, galleries, and AVS hubs.

You should bookmark this page as it’s only accessible through your CCBill admin area:

http://www.butchdixon.com/tour/wm-content.html

If you need anything else, or special creatives, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Cheers
Michael

The promo pages look great Michael!

Lol, I didn’t mean to shamelessly bump the thread. I hadn’t seen the promo content area until I clicked the link in Michael’s post. :slight_smile:

I will be promoting the hell out of this site!

okay, i’ve just finished the review and guess what…

butch dixon is a fucking AWESOME site! as a lot of you probably know, there’s only one way to get me to write a good review - have a good site. the butch dixon team did it right, from offering multiple downloadable video formats (or they’ll stream) to the very intuitive navigation, big good quality pics and the fucking HAWT men. good job, guys :slight_smile:

How’s going your site?

Too bad that I don’t promote this niche :frowning:

[QUOTE=basschick;24404]okay, i’ve just finished the review and guess what…

butch dixon is a fucking AWESOME site! as a lot of you probably know, there’s only one way to get me to write a good review - have a good site. the butch dixon team did it right, from offering multiple downloadable video formats (or they’ll stream) to the very intuitive navigation, big good quality pics and the fucking HAWT men. good job, guys :)[/QUOTE]

OK I was torn about whether to say this or not. On the one hand I love Michael to bits and want him to do well, on the other I agree with Michael who says that low promoted sites sell better and giving out your ref link isnt a great idea in the long run. But…it fucking converts like crazy. And I dont even do bears or hairy guys, Im a twink and frat boy guy.

Get some avs traffic to it is all I can say :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=marcjacob;24409]OK I was torn about whether to say this or not. On the one hand I love Michael to bits and want him to do well, on the other I agree with Michael who says that low promoted sites sell better and giving out your ref link isnt a great idea in the long run. But…it fucking converts like crazy. And I dont even do bears or hairy guys, Im a twink and frat boy guy.

Get some avs traffic to it is all I can say :)[/QUOTE]

Numbers or die lol

Trust me, or dont. I dont own Butch and I dont have a ref link so Im finding it hard to care 666

lol lol