Buddy Profits Taking Over Hot House Cash...

Well, looks like Hot House affiliates might finally get paid…

Dear Hot House Cash Affiliate-

Steven and I have good news that we think you’ll be very excited about. Today we are announcing our new strategic online partnership with Next Door Entertainment and Next Door Buddy Profits, its award-winning affiliate platform.

Commencing this week, Buddy Profits will take the first step of this transition and will start managing monthly affiliate payments on behalf of Hot House Cash. This will mean that you can continue to promote the Hot House Backroom and Club Inferno Dungeon through Hot House Cash but you will receive your monthly payouts directly from Buddy Profits.

In addition, Buddy Profits will payout all affiliates this Friday, December 17th for all sales made through the end of November.
Steven and I want to thank you very much for you patience during the time it took to sign this partnership. It took longer than we had planned to iron out the details and, since we were under an NDA, we were unable to communicate what was happening behind the scenes to get you paid. It was incredibly frustrating for you and we thank you very much for your understanding and support.

We would imagine that most of you have been through this changeover during the recent COLT and Falcon deals with Next Door Entertainment. This should be a very similar procedure. The Hot House Backroom and Club Inferno Dungeon will be redesigned and relaunched in the spring of 2011. Once the sites are launched, affiliates will switch to promoting the Backroom and Dungeon through the Buddy Profits program. In May of 2011 all of your Hot House Cash affiliate data will then be migrated to be part of Buddy Profits.

More details for making the transition will be communicated directly to you well in advance of the changeover.

If you have any questions, please feel free to write us or Ewan French, Account Manager at Next Door Buddy Profits ([email protected]).

Happy holidays to all of you!

Sincerely,

Steven Scarborough / President, Hot House Entertainment
Brent Smith / VP & Creative Director, Hot House Entertainment

Re: Buddy Profits Taking Over Hot House Cash…

Wow!

OH HALLEJUAH!!!

I had dinner with Mark and some of the Buddy Profits gang a few weeks back and after I shook Mark’s hand and greeted him hello I said, “So when are you guys taking over Hot House?” He just smiled and dodged my question saying that Buddy Profits has been hit with all kinds of requests from studios. Thank God, they’ve picked Hot House.

Now maybe I can turn that 0:17000 conversion rate into some money. They have great content afterall.

Well, I’d rather wait until BuddyProfits totally takes over the program on 2011 and use BuddyProfits linking codes. All their promo materials still go to my trash bin for now.

Here’s the email from BuddyProfits side:

[I]Dean,

Earlier today we announced the latest partner to join Next Door Buddy Profits, world-renowned gay adult company Hot House Entertainment. I want to pass along some details about the partnership and how it may impact you.

In May of 2011 Hot House Cash affiliates will be migrated to be part of the Buddy Profits affiliate program. In the short term, commencing this week, Buddy Profits will take the first step of that transition and will start managing monthly affiliate payments on behalf of Hot House Cash. This will mean that existing Hot House Cash affiliates will continue to promote the Hot House Backroom and Club Inferno Dungeon through Hot House Cash, but will receive their monthly payouts directly from Buddy Profits. Once the new Hot House sites are launched in 2011, affiliates will switch to promoting the Backroom and Dungeon through the Buddy Profits program.

More details for making the transition will be communicated directly to Hot House Cash affiliates well in advance of the changeover.

Fans and members of the Backroom and Dungeon will see no immediate changes but can expect to see a series of site upgrades and an enhanced user experience when new sites are launched in the spring of 2011.

MB[/I]

[QUOTE=dzinerbear;84627]OH HALLEJUAH!!!

I had dinner with Mark and some of the Buddy Profits gang a few weeks back and after I shook Mark’s hand and greeted him hello I said, “So when are you guys taking over Hot House?” He just smiled and dodged my question saying that Buddy Profits has been hit with all kinds of requests from studios. Thank God, they’ve picked Hot House.

Now maybe I can turn that 0:17000 conversion rate into some money. They have great content afterall.[/QUOTE]

Yes, it wasn’t terribly hard to guess this one was coming! But as you say, conversion should improve and the site might actually start to sell.

It’s too bad we have to wait until May to promote Hot House. I won’t bother promoting them until the site has totally transitioned, I can’t waste any more traffic.

Is Titan next?

[QUOTE=DSWeb;84631]Well, I’d rather wait until BuddyProfits totally takes over the program on 2011 and use BuddyProfits linking codes. All their promo materials still go to my trash bin for now.

Here’s the email from BuddyProfits side:

[I]Dean,

Earlier today we announced the latest partner to join Next Door Buddy Profits, world-renowned gay adult company Hot House Entertainment. I want to pass along some details about the partnership and how it may impact you.

In May of 2011 Hot House Cash affiliates will be migrated to be part of the Buddy Profits affiliate program. In the short term, commencing this week, Buddy Profits will take the first step of that transition and will start managing monthly affiliate payments on behalf of Hot House Cash. This will mean that existing Hot House Cash affiliates will continue to promote the Hot House Backroom and Club Inferno Dungeon through Hot House Cash, but will receive their monthly payouts directly from Buddy Profits. Once the new Hot House sites are launched in 2011, affiliates will switch to promoting the Backroom and Dungeon through the Buddy Profits program.

More details for making the transition will be communicated directly to Hot House Cash affiliates well in advance of the changeover.

Fans and members of the Backroom and Dungeon will see no immediate changes but can expect to see a series of site upgrades and an enhanced user experience when new sites are launched in the spring of 2011.

MB[/I][/QUOTE]

Yes you re right we should wait!

Titan wouldnt they need some new content? :smiley: Dont be surprised if the Really Big Kahuna makes a deal. I can so see C1R which needs a first class web operation anyway.

I doubt it very much, I can’t see them having a cash problem. As Wayne mention C1R is more likely, I don’t know of anyone who actually managed to make any money from their program.

Damn… I didn’t notice that part. Maybe, that’s a long time.

Which program? Which incarnation? Haven’t there been about 29 different C1R versions of their affiliate program? Haven’t they opened and closed and revamped and reinvented more times than Cher?

Hehehehe :smiley:

I am happy to see that Hot House will be in good hands soon.

Yep I won’t be touching it until April 2010

i would be interested to know peoples stats with HH as it stands…

I also wish I could promote Hot House sooner than April 2011. I’ve always loved their content but stayed away from signing up with them due to their bad reputation.

C1R does pretty good for me. I earn enough to get commission checks monthly. My Hot House Cash experience has been similar to everyone else’s on GayDemon. I generate a couple of sales a year - surprisingly unremarkable considering their known branding.

That being said, I cannot report that FalconStudios sales over the past several months has been much of a bonanza. (Once upon a time, it was…)

Still it looks like the future for the traditional studios is for their video library to be sold online via licensed 3rd party managers like BuddyProfits, who seems competent and reliable.

Steve

[QUOTE=desslock;84709]C1R does pretty good for me. I earn enough to get commission checks monthly. My Hot House Cash experience has been similar to everyone else’s on GayDemon. I generate a couple of sales a year - surprisingly unremarkable considering their known branding.

That being said, I cannot report that FalconStudios sales over the past several months has been much of a bonanza. (Once upon a time, it was…)

Still it looks like the future for the traditional studios is for their video library to be sold online via licensed 3rd party managers like BuddyProfits, who seems competent and reliable.

Steve[/QUOTE]

How weird, never could sell C1R… maybe I was far to critical of the site, but it is utter rubbish and a rip off. Maybe you promoted the DVDs more?

Falcon is doing fairly well for me under BuddyProfits. Same with Colt, my ratios shot up as soon as they took over.

People join the a members, and rebill. Also they watch the VOD movies. Since C1R is three different studios, you’ve got a pretty wide spread of categories for people’s tastes.

And I’ll say they have been very receptive to me. When I asked, they upped their tracking cookie to 30 days.

Steve

[QUOTE=Intense_Lloyd;84645]Is Titan next?[/QUOTE] That would be a big fat NO!