Buddy Profits dual email messages?

Does anyone else get dual email promo updates from Buddy Profits? I get several of these email pairs a week with one email containing embedded images and the other is just text. I’m afraid if I bring this up they’ll delete me from their email list completely which is not what I want. Before I contact them I thought I’d check to see if anyone else is getting the dual emails or is it just me.

Re: Buddy Profits dual email messages?

I get dual emails as well, but it’s the exact same email, same format with embedded images, description, and links.

One suggestion, because I just discovered why I’m getting dual emails: in each email, go to the bottom of the mail where you’ll find links to free-hosted galleries, one of them has my main account affiliate code in the links, the other has a different affiliate code that I’m unfamiliar with.

This second code likely was created when Buddy Profits bought Pride Bucks or one of the other entities they’ve absorbed over the years. I assuming once you have that code you can ask your rep to shut off the emails or log in yourself and do it.

Yes, I saw that yesterday naked, but like Michael said, they were duplicate except for the link at the bottom.

Yes I will go as far as saying I have had duplicates since 2015, which would fit as I think it was around this time they absorbed ActiveDuty, and I was promoting them with CCBill prior so I think its more than likley its my email being added again from the old active duty database!

Thanks for the tip about the affiliate code at the bottom… will check that out and see if I can get unsubscribed from one.