Bound Jocks video streaming

Has anyone tried watching the streaming videos on Bound Jocks and if so, do they play smoothly for you? I’ve tried a couple times at the different settings and each time the playback is very choppy.

And while I’m on the subject, am I missing something or are their videos not available for download? I can’t see any download options and this seems odd for a Buddy Profits site.

Re: Bound Jocks video streaming

Streaming working fine for me… South Florida…

Sincerely,
Kevin.

Thank you for the feedback. Bound Jocks scenes are available for streaming only, however membership does includes access to a full mobile site with multiple versions of each scene.

I did just test BoundJocks.com on PC, Mac, iPhone and Apple TV via AirPlay and it streamed fast for me here in Toronto.

I have asked our webmaster and programmers to look into any issues that could cause streaming delays for you. If you have any details you would be willing to share (such as your Operating System, Web Browser or ISP) it would be greatly appreciated. You can email any details to me at jeremy @ buddyprofits . com

Thanks again,

Jeremy

We have a new site… Streaming is amazingly fast and customers can download to own, share on our cloud, buy memberships or just buy credits… Pay as little or as much as they want! Remember to use COLTcash, Make Money Off our Hard Work! :wink:

Here is our new ad for the new site HERE