Blur Bucks - Using NATs again or their own?

I’m really confused with Blur Bucks, they setup their own system which now seems to have stopped working (it never worked anyway). Are they back to using NATS again? I can see NATS recording hits but only showing rebills, no new sales.

What makes you say their new system stopped working?

It never had the level of detailed reporting as NATS did. I inquired about this for months after the initial release, they said it was coming and I finally gave up asking. Couldn’t even get simple hit counts. With that said, I still see sales on their new system each month… None yet this month but it’s early in the month still.

The inhouse system tracks sales and rebills that were created since they announced the implementation of the new system…

To my knowledge the old NATS install only tracks old rebills that were on that system prior to their release of their new system. It also shows hit counts because the links we use never changed once they migrated to the new system. I’m assuming they just imported all current affiliates link info into the new system, but who really knows.

Confusing for sure!! You need to look at both systems to get the full picture of your revenue.

Kevin.

Yeah I noticed both are running, one with just the old rebills.

But their new program was down for 2-3 days, it’s been fixed now. They got back to me.

It’s all just a blur. :rofl:

3 Likes

Comedian !!

1 Like

hahaha, bada bing.