BlueLoot Campaigns?

Anyone know if its possible to create campaigns for tracking at Blue Loot (Randy Blue). I’ve looked but am either missing it or they do not offer it.

I asked them last week but they don’t seem to want to answer me :frowning:

Re: BlueLoot Campaigns?

No, I’ve tried to do the same and could not find any way of setting it up.

If anyone have contact details for them, could they direct them to this thread maybe?

Hi guys. I’ve been on a cruise for the past two weeks so they’ve been a little short handed around here. I’d don’t know myself, but I will find out and get back to you asap. :slight_smile:

Okay, if you write to [email protected] they will help you take care of this. If you wrote that address before and didn’t get a reply, write again. They may not have received it. :slight_smile:

OK thanks. I’ve forwarded my original message.

You’re welcome. If you ever have an issue and you can’t get through just PM me here and I’ll be happy to help you. :slight_smile:

OK, thanks Don. I appreciate that.

I just heard back from Ray and am all set.

I definitely wasn’t being ignored. I found his spamarrest verification message in my Gmail spam box. Oops!

[QUOTE=Seth;30664]OK, thanks Don. I appreciate that.

I just heard back from Ray and am all set.

I definitely wasn’t being ignored. I found his spamarrest verification message in my Gmail spam box. Oops![/QUOTE]

LOL! No worries. People forget that emails can sometimes get lost to internet glitches, spam filters, accidental deletion, and other things. I had someone get all over my ass once over an email I neglected to respond to that I never even received. It happens. I’m glad it’s been taken care of. :slight_smile:

Campaign tracking is possible (kinda):

From Ray at Blue Loot:

If you look in the tools section under “Randyblue Specific Marketing”… You
will see all the variables that are involved in the linking code.
The one to pay attention to in this section is variable “b”… This can be
set to the name of your link or banner. Then like this you can check in the
stats breakdown.
So it is sort of a campaign tracking… As long as you specify that variable.
In our new version of blueloot coming up in a few months we will have a
better setup for this.

For example, my affiliate code for a link tracker I call “TopGayVideo” would be this:
http://www.blueloot.com/00001/click.php?a=001229&s=RB&p=012&b=TopGayVideo

I tested it and it does in fact work.

This happen to me, thnaks for the reply. Ray needs to take that spamarrest verification shit off. I was just getting ready to pull all of Randy Blue off my sites. Is it just me or have they stopped paying?

No they haven’t stopped paying. I have received a check 2 days ago.

PS: think it would have been better to start a new thread in stead of bumping a 2,5 years old thread.