Blog Organizer

I thinking about creating two new blogs. Is Blog Organizer the way to go? I have the money to purchase it, just want to make sure before I spend the cash.

Other who use Blog Organizer, I’d appreciate your feedback.

Thanks - T

Re: Blog Organizer

YES!!!

if you are running multiple blogs, BO gives you a single admin interface, BO does not require updates every week like WP. And it has loads of advantages like integrating RSS feeds into your blogs (including a morphing tool), auto pinging, auto posting, auto reposting, full blogroll control, etc, etc… It will save you heaps of time and will let you grow your blogging empire very quickly.

Check with Bec before you buy, as she uses it quite a lot. I think Luke (hunkmoneyluke) does as well.

On that note should I also purchase “Premium Support” as well? Bec your feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks - T

I use BO on some hosted blogs for a sponsor. I’d say it depends on your goals. Personally, after seeing it I’m happy my blogs are on WordPress.

Yes, if you want a basic blog interface for your blogs and don’t want plugins or extras. Plus you can make other blogs very quickly. Our hosted blogs are on BO, and we have more advanced blogs using WP. I’m not sure what the premium support offers. I don’t know why you would need anything more than the support he provides through his forum/email.

Jimmy

I just bought BO a couple a month or so back. I didn’t get the Premium Support but my emails are still answered within 12hrs most of the time. They have great support. While I like the program in does have many more limitations then WP. Also the picture upload feature is very annoying and takes some getting use too. Over all BO is worth the money if you want to run a bunch of blogs at once and don’t want all the extras of WP. Both WP and BO have their good points.

I would say skip the premium support too, their support via forums works pretty well.

Sorry, just saw this thread…

skip premium support, as Luke said, you’ll get email responses pretty quickly and can also get help from his forum.

My question to you is, are you able to work with html?

Sorry I haven’t gotten back to you Bec (been out all day). Yep I know HTML like the back of my hand. I have two specific ideas for a blog to complement my current two.

Ok, so you’d be comfortable dressing up the overall look of the template. Now you have 2 specific ideas. Do they require any of the special features or plugins that you only pretty much have with wordpress? Do you plan on using RSS feeds from sponsors, and possibly expanding your blog empire in the months to come? If you don’t need the fancy toys that come with the Wordpress installs, want RSS control, and the ability to manage a whole lotta blogs from one administration panel, then go with the blogs organizer.

I don’t need the fancy toys that come with WP. It is pretty simple stuff. I still don’t know how RSS works! But I think Blog Organizer will work for me. Thanks for the feedback and advice.

I use their Link Organizer and I love it I have not used BO though