BLAKEMASON.COM - New Affiliate Program

OK, this is sure to piss Lloyd off (!) but I wanted to announce that we have bought and installed MPA3 and are now processing our direct traffic through the system. We are using cascaded billing to REASONABLY set Geo-IP price points and join forms with Epoch / Netbilling (and soon CCBill, I hope) in GBP for the UK, Euro for the Euro countries and USD for all other countries.

We already have a new MPA3 affiliate tour set-up and I was wondering who would like to take part in testing it? We also need feedback on how affiliates prefer to get paid etc so anyone who wants to be part of this trial should contact Lloyd (he’s REALLY going to hate me now!) lloyd at blakemason.com

Finally, just to reassure anyone with a nervous disposition, the CCbill tour / affiliate program is untouched and will continue to be available for new and existing affiliates for the foreseeable future :slight_smile:

Re: BLAKEMASON.COM - New Affiliate Program

Does this mean NEW linking codes? :bang::bang:

No, we can import them from CCbill so that they will remain the same (or so I’m told - it’s a trial!!!)

But thinking about it, becuase it’s also a new tour… maybe.

But no-one will put a gun to your head and close the existing CCBill tour / affiliate program!

Congratulations, big step and im sure a lot of work! Is that way Lloyd disappeared from the face of the earth? :wink:

I’m happy to try out the new links / tour if you want. Sounds like a good idea to cascade to more than CCBill (even if I actually really like CCBill)

Glad to hear you guys finally got MPA3 :slight_smile:

Hahaha. Not pissed off, yet!

I THINK why Adam is jumping the schedule up is because we saw a HUGE improvement in both new joins and Gross Sales (due in part to the smart geo-ip pricing).

MPA3 is installed and doing it’s magic. The affiliate area is no where near done and complete with all the tools we plan on adding. But, one thing is certain - there is a noticable difference in conversions and gross sales. We initially hoped to see a 20% increase in revenue. I think it’s safe to say that the 20% was way on the conservative side.

Smart geo-ip pricing. Different cascades for international and US traffic. Own merchant account. It’s capturing way more sales and many at a higher price point. Current affiliates should see a decent jump in sales and revenue.

[QUOTE=gaydemon;11734]Is that way Lloyd disappeared from the face of the earth? :wink:

[/QUOTE]

HAHA!! That and no internet connection for four days!

Lloyd Ill hit you up tomorro for a chat about getting me on it…

Congrats on the upgrade!

FHG’s finally available? Or are they coming soon?

–Chubbs

[QUOTE=Chubbs;11755]Congrats on the upgrade!

–Chubbs[/QUOTE]

I don’t know about FHg’s, but we always work real HARD to make sure your surfers cum real soon lol

[QUOTE=Chubbs;11755]Congrats on the upgrade!

–Chubbs[/QUOTE]

coming soon… Adam jumped the gun on this one…

It was mentioned as a question to you in another post.

How will payments now be made to affilates?

I presume CCBill wont be handling that anymore… To me thats actually a bad thing, it means more admin work for me with another company sending their own checks or payments.

But I’ll forgive you this time :wink:

However it would be interesting to hear how and what ways of payment you will use. Checks by the way is the worst way of payment! They get lost, cost money and takes time to handle. Wires are always the best option even with the cost.

if they’re not pulling the ccbill tour, you should have the option to keep sending traffic through the same links you always have - and to keep getting paid via ccbill.

[quote=gaydemon;11776]It was mentioned as a question to you in another post.

How will payments now be made to affilates?

I presume CCBill wont be handling that anymore… To me thats actually a bad thing, it means more admin work for me with another company sending their own checks or payments.

But I’ll forgive you this time :wink:

However it would be interesting to hear how and what ways of payment you will use. Checks by the way is the worst way of payment! They get lost, cost money and takes time to handle. Wires are always the best option even with the cost.[/quote]

How will we pay our MPA3 affiliates? That was one of my questions in the thread opener! What options would people like?

There are 3rd party providers who can deal with all the payments - webmasterchecks.com has been recommended. Anyone here have any experience of using them?

webmasterchecks is very good, i highly recommend them!

Wire transfers, please!

Or

UK bank to bank transfers (for UK based affiliates)

I just do not trust checks!

[quote=Adam Mason;11799]How will we pay our MPA3 affiliates? That was one of my questions in the thread opener! What options would people like?

There are 3rd party providers who can deal with all the payments - webmasterchecks.com has been recommended. Anyone here have any experience of using them?[/quote]

[QUOTE=gaydemon;11803]UK bank to bank transfers (for UK based affiliates)
[/QUOTE]

That would be a nice option. Epass is also a good option for me.

For UK affiliates I could definitely manage bank transfers myself :wink:

I would LOVE bank to bank transfer.