Best place to link: Tours or FHG's?

I used to think that linking a sponsors banner (or a photo in a blog) to a FHG page (especially if the gallery was of the model in the banner/photo) would result in the best conversions. I based this mostly on my own behavior in the past… if I saw a banner/photo with a hot guy, clicked on it and saw more hot images or video clips of the same guy, I would be more likely to actually join the site to see more of that guy. Also, I just assumed that sponsors provided FHG pages because they were more effective in making sales than tour pages.

I was just doing an analysis of my links… about half go to FHGs and the other half to the tour page. To my surprise it looks like for the most part there is little or no difference in sales based on whether or not the link goes to a FHG or the tour page. I was wondering if anyone else here has found this to be true or have you discovered different results?

I must say that always linking to the tour page would certainly make it easier for me to manage my links, rather than keeping track of all the model banners and FHG pages associated with them.