BelAmi Contact

So several weeks ago I wrote to BelAmi at the address provided in their affiliate emails. No response. Waited a week and sent another email. No response. Waited another week and sent them a message via their NATS affiliate site. No response. Finally sent a PM via this forum to the BelAmi rep who has been known to drop into discussions here. No response.

I notice they also publish a Skype address in their affiliate emails and although I don’t normally use Skype I guess I can download it just for them to see if that gets their attention.

If anyone here has another suggestion or a way to contact them please let me know.

I’m not sure what bugs me more, content producers who don’t respond to affiliates or those that include contact info and imply that they are reachable and then never respond. Ugh.

(By the way, make a mental note that on this forum you must search for BelAmi as one word. If you type in Bel Ami as two words the search function says “Bel” is too short of a search term. Odd because in tags it is two words.)

Re: BelAmi Contact

I’m here, but don’t have any PM or email. Hit me up any time.

I <3 Belami! xoxoxo

BelAmi, check your PM box here at GayDemon… I sent you a message a few weeks ago.

checked it, nothing at all… can you send it again

Well this is odd. I just checked my “Sent Messages” folder and the PM I thought I sent you isn’t showing up. I just tried sending two more and those don’t show up either under Sent Messages.

Hopefully Bjorn or a moderator will see this and can check to see if their is a bug in the PM system or maybe just my account. In the meantime can you try sending me a PM? Or if you’re OK with publishing it here, giving out an email address that you check on a regular basis would be helpful. As I mentioned, I’ve tried the email addresses in your affiliate newsletters and am not getting any response.

Maybe it was just not meant to be for us to communicate! :slight_smile: