Bareback scenes - spam me!

I’m making a bareback video site and I need bareback scenes from anyone who has them. I can get the obvious ones such as BarebackPlace and HotBarebacking etc, but the bareback scenes from owners whose site isn’t necessarily renowned as a bareback scene would be really helpful.

Please either send them by email or send me a message to let me know which scenes they are and where to grab them.

mailbox (at) anthonyweston (dot) com

Thanks!

Re: Bareback scenes - spam me!

We have a lot of bareback content for our affiliates for our sites BarebackVids, RealBareback and RaunchyBareback. Please check the http://hunkmoney.com affiliate area, and let me know if you need any further materials or a pass to any of our sites to get more footage and make your own promos.

cheers!
Luke

Anthony,

I sent you an email with the information you requested…

Let me know if you don’t receive it or if I can be of further assistance.

Sincerely,
Kevin.

Thanks Luke, I’ve already added most of the Hunk Money bareback site promos.

Got your email, thanks Kevin. That’s perfect.

Any other non-bareback specific sites with raw sex videos?

BareTwinks does well :slight_smile:

Hey Anthony,

You probably know that our HDK sites and SDBoy are all bareback scenes.

We also have some great bareback scenes on these sites:
www.boykakke.com
www.backroomfuckers.com

Please let me know if I can help you harvest the content! :slight_smile:

Daniel

Thanks Richard.

Danny, definitely have the HDK bareback sites. If you can help me out with which scenes are bareback on Boykakke and Backroom Fuckers so I can add them quicker, that’d be brilliant.

Anthony,

Working on an email to you :wink:

Cheers
Daniel

Great, thanks.

By the way, CJ from KJCash. If you’re watching the thread, I got your email, thanks. I replied but it keeps getting returned by the mailer daemon as it thinks I am spam. The email was just to say thanks for the videos and that I’d be sure to add them all.

[QUOTE=gaydemon_jr;104194]Great, thanks.

By the way, CJ from KJCash. If you’re watching the thread, I got your email, thanks. I replied but it keeps getting returned by the mailer daemon as it thinks I am spam. The email was just to say thanks for the videos and that I’d be sure to add them all.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Anthony. I’ll check about getting your address whitelisted. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help!

Doesn’t My Gay Cash have a few bareback sites? You might want to check them out too.

We sure have a lot.

We have :
barebackthathole.com
redhotlatinos.com
breedmeraw.com
sweetandraw.com
bareadventure.com
and
barebacktwink.com

If you need any special to market our content, let us know.

Best regards,

Hey Anthony,

Just sent you out the list of our bareback sites, along with videos of some ‘little known bb scenes’ from our other websites! Please let me know if you got the email okay. :slight_smile: