Are You Planning for the Phoenix Forum? (03/31 - 04/3)

Okay guys… now that I’ve written lots to snarky messages on here to everyone and embarrassed myself, allow me to pick myself up and do something worthwhile. Things are getting better, so I’ve decided this year to attend the Phoenix Forum, which I’ve not attended since - well, Google Panda happened. I’ve felt disconnected and out of touch since not going to the shows, and the Phoenix shows were always highly motivating.

Anyways… I’m registering. It costs money, but you have to spend money to make money, right?

I’d love to split a room with someone else, thus halving the room expense in one fell swoop.

I haven’t been in years so I don’t even know what the room rates are now. $200 / night?

If you are interested in sharing a double room, drop me a line on here. Early bird registration is 01-05 and room reservations start on 01-26, per http://thephoenixforum.com.

Steve

Re: Are You Planning for the Phoenix Forum? (03/31 - 04/3)

A room at the host hotel was $330/night last year. You are better off staying at a hotel nearby. I’ll be there though, find me and say hello!!

It truly is the best show of the year. Affiliate attendance has really slowed in recent years though.

I won’t be going, but I agree with Teddy … grab a room at a nearby hotel. A 5 minute walk is worth the $$$ saved.

Or Uber. Some hotels even shuttle you to Mission Palms free.

I have to agree with Teddy, I stayed at a hotel near the Mission Palms last year and took Uber most places I needed to be.

I’ve made plane and rental car reservations. Haven’t figured out hotel yet. Probably some el cheapo hotel nearby. That plus a rental car should be cheaper than the host hotel or the Marriott. Wouldn’t mind sharing a room at the Marriott but has to be someone I really get along with (and reservations have to be made soon).

Marriott is nearly booked, so you would need to make your reservations ASAP. Suites are already gone. Only a few regular rooms were left as of a week ago.

“El Cheapo” in Tempe is pretty much non-existent. You would need to head East to Mesa or West into Phoenix. Lower Scottsdale to the north isn’t so bad either. Lot of people in the past have stayed up that way.

Uber or having a rental is definitely the way to go. I vote rental. Some of those Uber cabs are down right scary.

If you’re a “Pardy Ho” and plan on staying drunk and putting your room to “good use” then perhaps the Mission is worth the price. (Or just have that kind of money to put out)

[QUOTE=OldSchool;164907]Marriott is nearly booked, so you would need to make your reservations ASAP. Suites are already gone. Only a few regular rooms were left as of a week ago.

“El Cheapo” in Tempe is pretty much non-existent. You would need to head East to Mesa or West into Phoenix. Lower Scottsdale to the north isn’t so bad either. Lot of people in the past have stayed up that way.

Uber or having a rental is definitely the way to go. I vote rental. Some of those Uber cabs are down right scary.[/QUOTE]

Reminds me of the cabs in Moscow during the Soviet days…lol

Good point. I sorta knew that but put it off. So I just made my reservation at Marriott. The cost was $1167 for 4 nights with taxes. Curiously the price went down each night. So Wednesday was $299, but by Saturday night it was $219. Whatever, it is what it is.

King bed rooms, 2xqueen rooms, and 1 bedroom king rooms are all still available. I got the 2xqueen room in case I find someone to share with.

There are some cheap hotels over by the airport last I looked.

Really? In NYC they’re all really nice – usually significantly nicer than cabs.

No, not a ‘pardy ho’ - just a plain 'ol regular ho – so the host hotel is actually a problem 'cause you can’t get tricks in for hookups given their security polcies :wink:

FYI, the prices @ Marriott are going up. Had I made my reservation a few weeks ago (12/21) the price was $229/night, now it’s averaging $30/night higher.

French Twinks team will be there… and with our hottest French models to shoot our second US Road Trip.

The Home Team Will Be There :slight_smile:

“There are some cheap hotels over by the airport last I looked.” Yeah, that’s Phoenix.

Wow! on the price. Long way from Motel 6 at $49.99 lol

Need an extra photographer/videographer… :smiley:

I would recommend that if renting a car, you look at Don’s Elegante http://www.donselegante.com/

Gay hosts, bareback leather daddy and his boys, very nice accommodations.

Thanks, but if I’m not staying close by, then I want to save some money and at $150/night (+ cost of rental car) that doesn’t save me any money.

No worries. Didn’t know what you were looking at.

[QUOTE=OldSchool;164930]I would recommend that if renting a car, you look at Don’s Elegante http://www.donselegante.com/

Gay hosts, bareback leather daddy and his boys, very nice accommodations.[/QUOTE]

Wow. Those rooms are… Wow. LOL

They look like an interesting story though. How do you know them and tell us more about them. I’m intrigued. LOL

Yes to the Phoenix Forum. Our entire team will be there again this year.

[QUOTE=OldSchool;164930]I would recommend that if renting a car, you look at Don’s Elegante http://www.donselegante.com/
[/QUOTE]

Looks like a potential set for LuridDigs.com ! LOL!