are we niched out?

Seriously, is the adult biz niched out? Or are you as an affiliate, paysite owner, and/or producer?

Anyone can pick any niche, but I’m talking about niches that sell, that “work.” It seems like whatever number of niches are out there, they all ultimately fall into a spin dial of basic niches. You spin the dial and pick one. Despite the fact that there are endless creative possibilities for niches, the point is what really works, what flys and doesn’t. Is it really like that, just a spin dial of choices? Or am I perceiving the situation incorrectly?

And if it is, what is that spin dial made out, what niches that WORK TODAY?

Re: are we niched out?

not even close to niched out. mostly sites regurgitate the same niches over and over, rarely does a site break new ground, and i’m always so excited when one does. here are some niches that sell great for me, or sold great depending. none have any gay paysites we can promote. and i have more niches and reality themes that have never been touched but that all did exceptionally.

handjobs. i had avs sites, handjobs sold great, but i’ve never seen a gay handjob paysite i could promote.

mutual jo. guys jacking off together was one of my biggest traffic senders. again, no sponsors that specialize.

glamour underwear. it still ain’t out there.

beach boys - regular beach guys from socal. find 'em on the beach, talk to 'em, offer 'em money to head off somewhere and get off.

men in panties. i only know of one site focusing on this niche, and it’s straight. the solo stuff did AMAZING for me. imagine what an entire site full of it but with no straight sex would do!

Thanks, Patti.

I’d be interested in niches that do have a fair share of pay sites that could be promoted.

you’ve got mail :wink:

[QUOTE=tim;74202]Thanks, Patti.

I’d be interested in niches that do have a fair share of pay sites that could be promoted.[/QUOTE]

Yup,

there are some that are done badly…

[QUOTE=basschick;74201]handjobs. i had avs sites, handjobs sold great, but i’ve never seen a gay handjob paysite i could promote.
[/QUOTE]

Boygusher actually does pretty good for me Patti. You get the odd bit of oral sex mixed in there, but most of the scenarios are just handjobs. Mostly twinks and amateurs. All scenes end in a cum shot from a handjob from what I see inside. I’m in there all the time to get content for blogs.

Thought I’d suggest it anyway. :wink:

you’re right, but it seems like that’s not the slant intensecash wants to give. if you look at the tour, though, the three episodes previewed on the first page don’t show any handjob pics till the pics slide over, and then only one. the word “handjob” doesn’t even appear on the page. the tour reads like this is a cum-themed site, which, btw, was not the impression i had of the site when i reviewed it.

besides, i want to market a site that offers nice long handjobs, not just a handjob at the end.

i went through this with str8 programs back in the day, and finally when i annoyed everyone enough, some programs made handjob sites and lo and behold, they sold great.

[QUOTE=RDude;74206]Boygusher actually does pretty good for me Patti. You get the odd bit of oral sex mixed in there, but most of the scenarios are just handjobs. Mostly twinks and amateurs. All scenes end in a cum shot from a handjob from what I see inside. I’m in there all the time to get content for blogs.

Thought I’d suggest it anyway. ;)[/QUOTE]

Yes, good point. Perhaps my promoting it as a handjob site is why it sells for me. Which, for me and what from we can see inside, it really is all about. You’re certainly right about the tour though. More handjob previews would help. I wonder if Mark would listen to me if I suggested it. LOL.

Now, REAL man-on-man handjob sites would be a dream cum true. All pun intended. He He.