Are Paxum Personal Accounts Safe?

Is it safe to open a Paxum Personal account to get affiliate payments?
Didn’t they close all US personal accounts several years ago?
Any info about your experiences would be greatly appreciated.
Checks seem to be occasionally dissapearing in the mail and it’s hard/costly to get replacements sent out.

I just saw an article today on APNews that says the Post Office doesn’t recommend mailing checks anymore due to theft. I have had a personal Paxum account for years and it is safe. A pain in the rear due to all the hoops they put you through for verification, but safe. They did close that account down when they closed the US personal accounts (I was US based when I opened that account.) I opened a new one a few years ago now and have had no problems at all.

It’s safe and I have used it for years. They follow banking regulations which means you have to provide documentation to prove who you are, where the money is coming from etc.

Their EU transfers are very quick, you get your money in your bank account normally within 1-2 days.

Paxum is great. They have been very reliable and safe. Our only issue with them is they change their payment info a lot but that is an issue on the webmaster side. Our webmasters love getting Paxum payments. :slight_smile:

Awesome, good to hear. Thanks for the responses.

1 Like