Anyone used Arrow Trader (ATX) or Crystal Trader?

I’ve recently been looking at Arrow Trader / ATX traffic exchange script and Crystal Trader.

Have anyone used them or tried it? Are either of them any good?

I’ve tried Trade Pulse in the past but it’s got massive security issues and I’m currently using Trade Expert which feels a bit out dated.

Re: Anyone used Arrow Trader (ATX) or Crystal Trader?

Duh, didnt read that you were already using TE3…

Wondering why you feel its dated as its doing a good job for me… Sadly i dont have any knowledge of the ones you mention so cant help you there.

[QUOTE=Mickey;125625]Duh, didnt read that you were already using TE3…

Wondering why you feel its dated as its doing a good job for me… Sadly i dont have any knowledge of the ones you mention so cant help you there.[/QUOTE]

It’s secure and works ok but doesn’t have the type of interface I like and too many things I don’t need… you could be right maybe it’s not outdated, maybe it’s just me! But version 3.1 been in development for a long time now.

I’ve used ArrowTrader scripts since they first hit the internet and they’ve always done well for me. Support has been great and I’ve not had a security issue once knock on wood. I preferred their ATX v1 vs ATX v2, but that very likely might be the “old dog doesn’t even want to try to learn new tricks” type situation :). Looks like they are coming out with a new version soon, which is interesting, I’ll be keeping an eye on that.

TE.allversions were always over complicated and cumbersome for me to learn. I have no doubt that it’s efficient, secure, and you could probably make it do your dishes for you if you figured out the proper configuration for it. That being said, I don’t like investing too much time in figuring out every nook and cranny of a script to make it shine, in its default install it never really did anything that blew my skirt up.

I haven’t tried crystal trader. i had 2 installs of trade pulse and both were compromised so i just moved them to ATXv2.

My only complaint with ATX is that when they went from ATXv1 to ATXv2, they changed a bunch of their toplist syntax and some other tweaks that made upgrading a nightmare (for someone with more than a handful of sites). So if you’re going to take the plunge for atxv2, It might be worth checking with Frank just to make sure the upgrade to the new version will be seamless.