Anyone still using FHG ?

I was wondering if anyone was still using free hosted galleries or if it would be a waste of my time to make and offer them for my affiliate program ?

Pretty much looks like everyone are doing collages for their blogs etc which is something i think is better left to the individual affiliate due to the need for specific size, set up etc but as i am not currently offering free hosted galleries i figured i would see anyone still use them before spending time making them.

Re: Anyone still using FHG ?

I still use them. More popular are picture galleries now, however. People tend to get their video fix from the tubes I guess.
But short answer is yes, they’re still useful affiliate tools.

I also still use them on GayDemon’s Gallery, ratios are better than what I get out of tube traffic. The difference is that I don’t trade traffic like a traditional TGP would have done. Surfers still seem to like it.

Thank you guys, guess i will put some time into having some made then for the site.

Did you use any of NakedSwords FHG before they left Gunz? What are you plans for those galleries when they stop working on the 1st of January?

I have many and I’m not sure what do with them yet. UGH…

Sincerely,
Kevin.

[QUOTE=mountequinox;124182]Did you use any of NakedSwords FHG before they left Gunz? What are you plans for those galleries when they stop working on the 1st of January?

I have many and I’m not sure what do with them yet. UGH…

Sincerely,
Kevin.[/QUOTE]

I just deleted all of the Gunz galleries, they were good but I don’t have time sorting through which ones are still ok to use and not. Until Gunz sorts out their sites and which ones will remain on their program I won’t bother with them. Unfortunately NakedSword under their new program doesn’t have any galleries I can use.

I still use FHGs I just don’t use them in the traditional TGP type of way! And Chris is spot on, pic FHGs perform way better than video galleries.

I’m afraid it looks like I’m going to end up having to do the same thing. I have a reminder set up to check this out come the 1st. I was hoping before then maybe NakedSword would find a solution to this problem and they wouldn’t have to be removed. :bang:

Sincerely,
Kevin.