Anyone Need Fresh Never Shot East Coast Guys In Full HD??

I am set up now to shoot full HD video, and while doing all my ads and searches for my female models I am getting some guys that have no experience are are willing to do solo and some more, I will make a page of pix if people are interested. I have 3 locations to shoot at and can find others for whatever situation. If enough people are interested I will do more active recruiting for male models.

Re: Anyone Need Fresh Never Shot East Coast Guys In Full HD??

Can you make that page? I am interested. Thanks.

When you have that page up, shoot me an email to amad (at) amadvideos.com we’ll see if we can’t work with you.

Hi :slight_smile: I will get a page up real soon a few people asked me for more info, will activley recruit more diverse guys for other niches as well.

Todd

I’d be interested in seeing your page also.

Was talking to one of my best friends and neighbor today Rolly he’s an older gay Cuban he has tons of new guys so we are gonna team up he lives a block away so we have 3 locations plus, and he has tons of straight boys that like to go gay for cash :slight_smile: Will get a page up by the weekend. He was the guy I was going to do papisboys.com with before, maybe we will do it now, have good equipment and more contacts now :slight_smile:

I am interested too