Anyone know of a good traffic or ad program..

Hello everyone,

We have been searching for someone to help us increase traffic and start an advertising campaign. Does anyone have any suggestions? Is there a company that specializes in traffic brokering/ad placement that has reasonable rates? Has anyone had success using these methods?

Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Re: Anyone know of a good traffic or ad program…

Have you worked with Mary at QueerClick? She’s helped me out numerous times and it’s been very productive traffic, too.

The GayAdPro guys would be a good contact, too.

[QUOTE=DrakeCameron;63289]Hello everyone,

Is there a company that specializes in traffic brokering/ad placement that has reasonable rates?[/QUOTE]

Is there ever! You should definitely give our site GayAdPros a look. We have some quality high-traffic sites, as well as niche blogs and sites that cater to more select markets. We sell all traffic on our site via a pay-per-click or pay-per-impression model. Some other companies will have you pay upfront and you never know what you’ll end up with. But with GayAdPros, you only pay for what you use.

Furthermore, you can sell traffic via GayAdPros as well. Carve out a spot to put a banner on your site, set up your ad on our site, install our code, and you’ll be making money in minutes!

Feel free to browse our list of sites that have spots remaining. There are quite a few good ones still left!

http://www.gayadpros.com/browse.php

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me via ICQ or e-mail (steven at).

I will check out GayAdPros…and yes Mary at Queerclick has been fantastic! We’ve had a few promo spots that have boosted our traffic a bit and will probably contine with that as well.

Thanks,

[QUOTE=DrakeCameron;63293]I will check out GayAdPros…and yes Mary at Queerclick has been fantastic! We’ve had a few promo spots that have boosted our traffic a bit and will probably contine with that as well.

Thanks,[/QUOTE]

You shouldn’t ignore Google Ads! :wink:

Gavin,

As Bjorn said, don’t over look Google Ads. Just know what you are doing before you dive in.

I have found that Gay Tube has some very productive traffic as well. Also, Men On The Net has very high quality traffic, though not the volume that it use to be.

BlogAds does pretty well also, though you really have to watch your campaigns closely.

If you have some good galleries, you could try buygaytraffic. I haven’t done anything with them in a long time, but they worked ok when I was buying traffic from them.

Yes, we’ve enjoyed working with Drake Cameron on QC - they get great comments from our notoriously bitchy commentators, which is great to see.

I just launched my first Image Ad campaign via Google Adwords - very pleased with the results initially.

I’m not entirely sure what their approval process is - or why some banners were approved and others not (a couple were obvious).

It was for dating, so might be easier to get a campaign rolling than with Gaydar.

You can also try Black Label Ads - we’ve seen a huge upswing in ads via BLA on the QC network recently.