Anyone having CCBill payment issues?

CCBill seems to have messed up a lot of payments for affiliates and producers including myself.

If you are an affiliate of www.worldofmen.com please accept my apology for CCBill messing up your affiliate payments.

Is anyone else having a problem with CCBill’s accounting system?:bang:

Re: Anyone having CCBill payment issues?

nope. got my check wednesday as usual.

No problems here, but I get paid by wire transfer.

How did they mess them up?

Jimmy

I’m still waiting for my cheque which was due yesterday. If I don’t get it by Monday, I’m really screwed.

Don’t forget that Monday was a holiday and delayed the mail.

I got my wire on Tuesday…no problem here.

I thought you said in several threads that you’ve never made a sale, ever? :wink:

Thank god for recurring and rebills. The only problem is that I only get a check twice a month. I might get a $9.99 rebill one week, but it is not enough to culmination for the $25.00 minimum. So it rolls over to the next week for 2 rebills. That is my story with the checks. One week I’ll get one, the next week I won’t. So my last check was 14 days ago, and now I might have to wait an additional 3 days, til Monday.

I’ve been having a few issues with CCBill’s stats lately personally. I’ve spoken with someone about it and well…we’ll just leave it at that. The gist of it is that the sales email notifications I’m getting aren’t matching what my stats are portraying.

I deal with checks too and yeah, due to the recent holiday, I’m getting one check this week and one next week. Which doesn’t happen often. Usually it’s 2 a month, as I have it set up that way.

It was explained to me that stats in WMS will not always be accurate due to the fact that WMS and Legacy aren’t very compatible etc etc. Or something like that. It’s all rather confusing to be honest. As long as the checks keep getting to me, I’m pretty well happy with CCBill. I wish my stats weren’t all screwed up though.

I have never had a problem with CCBill payments. And every time I have called them because an affiliate had a problem “Where’s my check” it has always turned out that the affiliate moved and didn’t change his address or the check was returned to CCBill as undeliverable or was simply lost in the mail.

Considering the nightmare stories with companies such as GTBill (I think) I will continue to deal with CCBill anyday.

I get checks weekly from them 4 in fact plus an Ecsuite check they all arrive here in Canada on time.

CCBILL had some error in payment, but the last week has been arranged.

I usually get my CC Bill checks on time as well. But because I’m living paycheck to paycheck, I always have this fear that the check will get lost in the mail and I will be screwed to no end. And not in a good way.

no, it’s not a good way to live :frowning:

keep in mind that the checks are usually late on weeks where we have a u.s. holiday. i remember you had this issue before.

Check the dates on the sales notification emails. Every so often, CCbill seems to ‘clear the decks’ and a bunch of old sales notifications will suddenly come in over the period of a few days. It seems to happen once or twice a year… at least for us.

I’m glad you guys are getting your payments! Maybe the problem is with my end of the deal. They show in the system they took out affiliate payments, but then they are saying they didn’t.

To me, it seems like double dipping. At least the affiliates are getting their payments (that’s the most important thing!)

I’ve been told, when I’ve had CCBill look into these, that they are telephone sales. Something to do with the sales don’t actually get posted until CCBill gets the money on telephone sales.

I just went through five years of CCBill records regarding what payments they made me and compared it against five years of my records regarding what checks from CCBill arrived.

Sure enough, I have been receive weekly checks from CCBill for more than five years now ('cept a bit when I first got started in 2004). And every one of the checks matched up. Meaning no checks were misdelivered or weren’t sent. To be honest, I was quite surprised (and impressed). I figured in five years there would have been a couple of missing checks, and I was checking to see if there was any back money they owed me.

Some of these checks may well have been sent late, as I wasn’t looking at dates at all. But they all did arrived and I have never contacted CCBill regarding a missing payment.

Does this mean that you all get physical checks in the mail from CCBill? Here in Australia I receive my payments in my bank account from Verotel. Does CCBill also transfer direct to bank accounts around the world?

From what I know, CCBill does do wire transfers to many part of the world, however, I’ve had nothing but problems trying to get the right transfer details from my Canadian banks so that the wires can go through succcessfully. I don’t think this issue is anything on CCBill’s part at all. My belief is that it’s either a glitch between Canadian banks and CCBill in the US, or the Canadian banking people are out to lunch. lol. Maybe I’ll find out which one day.

Wire transfers cost a fee too. I don’t know how much though, as I’ve never used them. While I have to wait about 10-12 days for the CCBill checks to clear in my bank account - 5 days for my lame ass bank and then about another 5-7 for clearance - at least I don’t have to pay extra to get the funds.