Anyone have a working contact for William Higgins?

I have had to go through this every time I am due to get paid by them. I gave up on promoting them because it’s really not worth the trouble.

I understand the sentiment and I’m close to being the same way. The problem for us is that we focus on the bromo/heteroflexible genre and there are now so few studios producing it we don’t have many left to promote.

I really miss the old Sean Cody, Frat Pad, Randy Blue, Maskurbate and Spunk Worthy days lol

1 Like

So far nothing received and no reply from Petr

Same here. No reply

Just out of curiosity I went to check my stats in their NATS today and it’s not showing anything, no data at all for stats. Anyone else have the same?

Mine looks normal.

1 Like

Mine looks fine as well.

Sorry to hear some of you haven’t been paid… Not a good sign.

I’ve been paid and turned their links back on but I will most definitely be keeping closer tabs on their account and not letting it accumulate as much as I had in the past before cutting them off again if need be…

If you haven’t heard back by email did you try contacting him on Twitter? That’s where I first was able to make contact. It’s quit possible your emails are hitting spam for some reason or another…

Kevin.

No response by email and twitter.

I just requested that they pay us the $6000 that they owe us.

That’s way too long you should have cut them off sooner. I cut them off at 1k

I got a reply from them after I threatened legal action. But, that was quite a while ago.

1 Like

Just got paid in full to PP

How did you convince them lol

I think relatively small amount comparing with 6000…
They gave up probably.

What really sucks is there is ZERO communication from these companies who aren’t paying. I’m a super understanding person just saying I’m sorry would go a long way but instead we just get radio silence.

1 Like