Anyone got their payment from Cashkaboom?

Still haven’t received my payment from Cashkaboom for November and December. I’ve emailed them repeatedly, but never get any reply. Is anyone else experiencing similar issues???

Re: Anyone got their payment from Cashkaboom?

I am up-to-date, my December payment arrived in my PayPal acct in the last week of January.

Yes, I was also paid.

Have you got payout set to Paypal? I think thats the only way the currently pay.

Yes they pay very randomly even if they say that payments go out each month on the 24th. Set method to Paypal!

I’m still looking to get paid by Cashkaboom.

Is there a contact email they use where I will actually get a response from? I can’t seem to get one.

Thanks.

I am waiting for my payment for Dec and Jan. After I sent them request, they said the payment will be sent out around February 24th.

Did you send a request from inside the NATS interface? I can’t seem to get a response when I send a payment inquiry request from there.

yes, by Nats msg

Ok, thanks.

Just an update on this thread. I changed my payment method to paypal as I had an outstanding balance (Only $170, but its been sat with them for months). No payment was received so I emailed a few times requesting payment.

After 4 un-answered e-mails I advised that if I didn’t receive payment I would instruct my lawyer to pursue the matter. I have today been paid, but they have closed and disabled my account.

I cant say im bothered as I think they are up to something with link codes and its just too much hassle getting paid. However I think it says a lot about a programme who close my account because I expect timely payment of money owed!

Thanks for the update. I was just about to create an account with them, but some bells were ringing the back of my head. Your update came just in time. :thumbup:

They are my second best sponsor (equal in earnings as all CCBill). So far they’ve been mostly regular in payments, with some occasional delays.

Recently (perhaps a month ago) I changed my Paypal address (in Paypal) and I forgot to change the address in their NATS system as well. So it seems they sent the last payment to my old and now defunct Paypal email, and of course I didn’t get that money… I sent them an email about this and asked them nicely to check what has happened, but so far I got no reply from them. It’s a holiday, so maybe I should be more patient.

Does anyone know what happens when somebody sends money to an email address that used to belong to someone on Paypal but that person recently deleted it and changed it to something else? Would the sender be notified that that email address doesn’t exist?

Do you still have access to the old email address? Something similar happened to me a few years ago and I was paid by a sponsor to my blog email address instead of the email registered with paypal, and of course I never received the payment, but when I added the extra address as a secondary email on my paypal account the money appeared instantly. Might be worth a try if you have not already tried it.

I just did what you recommended and et voila - the money appeared in my paypal account in a few minutes time! Thank you!

Luckily, I still do have access to the old email address so it was possible to add it again. Perhaps I should keep the older email address for some time there.

Thanks again Huey!

Glad it worked.