Anyone done Clips4Sale?

Any input on Clips 4 Sale would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark

I promote a site that does, but a small niche site though:

Its not terrible on the Gay Side. Preferably go a lot higher on a PPV sale than elsewhere $1.50 a minute isn’t unheard of if its a very niche fetish, I would aim for $12.99 per clip as a sweet spot for anything generic, but its a lot of effort to post a video for the reward unless its more niche content. 2257 section is a bit all over the place and its required for each video even if a producer with a 2257 address, unlike for instance XHamster/Faphouse. They can be a little funny sometimes with legacy content if it does not have the current standards for 2257 (consent to put online/consent to put on other websites… but weirdly only on 1/20 scenes uploaded so think it depends on the 2257 and scene reviewers).

I would also sign up to ManyVids, similar concept, maybe again hit the $12.99 per scene maybe with a global 20% off sale on the price on there as they run a lot of promotions a year where they give customers an additional 10-20% off already discounted vids (without the producer loosing any revenue), and discounted vids seem to sell better. Again have all 2257 ready as they require it on posting… although a lot simpler and quicker system than C4S… Although my experience on ManyVids has been with straight content so not sure if gay has the same traffic there.

Hey Daniel I’ve been trying to.get in touch with you via Skype however my old skype has some.problems could you please add me to my.new Skype [email protected] we were discussing about my.twitter account and.im.also interested in your affiliate programs

Thanks

Also I do know a guy that’s added clips4sale so I can get you some.feedbsck

I tried C4S for about 3 years with some gay solo content but only made about 5 sales. They changed their record keeping requirements and locked me out of my account without telling me so that pissed me off so I closed my store with them. Thinking about trying ManyVids.