Anybody interested in leasing content?

Hi guys,

I’m looking for well established companies to lease content from.

We have several sources of traffic, mostly Twitter and Reddit.

Unfortunately 99% of companies have landing pages that doesn’t work well with this traffic. I tried to persuade a couple creating landing pages for us or use out standard design. No way to have the change their minds.

So if you are interested into making an extra revenue stream by leasing content we are here. We haven’t affiliates and we won’t have them in the future. No worries about overexposure.

If interested please drop me a PM here.

Thanks,
Chris

We wouldn’t be interested in leasing content, but we are in the middle of making a set of landing pages just for mobile traffic from these kinds of places, so would be happy to make something specific to your traffic if you want… 1st one is already live in belamicash LIFE IS BETTER WITH BELAMI | Belamionline.com. this one was made for an affiliate who wanted a G rated page with content from a specific project related to their instagram account.

Hello,

thanks for your message. Unfortunately at this stage we are more into controlling billing and everything else. We don’t work anymore as affiliates.

Thanks,
Chris

Hello there,

Do you want to license?
I have 89 bareback scenes in 1080P and 4K to license.
All the 89 in $5,000.00
There are more scenes between sucking and jack off, around 152 +
I have more than 20 years of production. Currently producing for bilatinmen and Treasurisland media. I can provide his emails so you can get references of my work.
I can give you access to the 89 bareback scenes so you can check them.

My email is [email protected]
Cell: +573017946785