Any smart way to link together 115 blogs?

I decided to ask here in this forum even if it seems to be the wrong one cause it could be used with every other kind of site and not just with blogs.

We have 115 blogs online. They’re on 10 different IP addresses in the same class. About 10% of them have been already indexed by google. Others have no traffic at all. They’re not trading hardlinks with other sites.

Is there any smart way to link them together? Linking everyone with the others sounds a bit stupid to me. I’ve heard about A - B - C links. Could it work if IPs are the same?

Thank you.

Re: Any smart way to link together 115 blogs?

I would recommend to do some more sophistaicated linking, like building 5-10 groups and do a A - B - C - D - E … linking. Like Group A blogs all link to all group B blogs and so on. If you ause 10 IP’s you can split it into 10 groups for example :slight_smile:

Sounds like a good idea to me.

Like we mentioned before IPs should not make any difference. But even so, its best to do some sort ot A-B-C exchange rather than having them all linking to each other. Maybe also link exchange between them based on themes. The ones with the same theme should link to each other…

Sorry if this sound dumb but can you explain " A - B - C linking".

the only negative from interlinking sites you own that are on the same range/address is that the links aren’t nearly as valuable as outside links. That and if you over do it (think 1000+ links to 1 site all internal) you can get blacklisted in google.

Site A links to Site B
Site B links to Site C

You own Site A and C.
I own Site B.
I get a link from your Site A. Instead of linking back to it, I link to your Site C, which in theory means your Site C and my Site B get one way incoming links, the preferred link strategy.

There are other variations.

As to the 150 blogs, on 10 different IP blocks, I’d get a nice excel sheet happening, so I don’t screw up the linking plan.

Ideally links from a site that is similar or on theme to the one it links to is best.

I’d have my blogs of theme a spread out among the different IP blocks, so that each link was on theme, and one way.

Other strategies are where block A links to block B, and so on, irrespective of whether on theme or not.