An automatic way to republish older posts

Does anyone know of a Wordpress plugin that will take older posts on your blog and repost them automatically? I have some blogs that I don’t update that still get traffic and it would be cool if there was a way to rotate the posts so that the blog appears different when surfers visit. I searched for this but the only plugin I could find was made in 2008 and does not appear to be compatible with the current version of WP.

Re: An automatic way to republish older posts

I use Old Post Promoter on one blog, but I haven’t updated the core WP on there so I don’t know if it’s still compatible.
It does its job though.

you could also use something like Dynamic Content Gallery to feature older posts somewhere on the homepage.

Thanks for the suggestions. I’ve seen plugins that will feature older posts in the sidebar or a featured content section but I’d prefer something that simply rotates older posts, like the Old Post Promoter apparently does. The Blogs Organizer software does this so I’m surprsied Wordpress doesn’t offer it.

Point me in the direction of that out dated plugin, and I’ll re-write it for the current WP version.

I like the idea!!!

Boyrev, it looks like it has been updated. I haven’t tried it yet though:

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/old-post-promoter/