Amateur Blogger in California

I have been writing my own blog for more than a year now. I am interested in more opportunities to write, produce and direct in the adult industry as well as to pursue my personal passion revolving around the worship of the phallus. Interested in hearing from all who might have something to share…personally or professionally. Thanks. :rolleyes:

Re: Amateur Blogger in California

howdy, welcome to the forum. You may want to also post in the main Webmaster Discussion area to get a few more views.

by the way, I checked your blog and see that you are not monetizing it at all, you should get hooked up with some sponsor programs (like HunkMoney) and push membership sales of big cock sites (like xxlcock.com and he-likes-it-big.com) so you can start making money from your efforts.

cheers,
Luke

welcome to GD Forum.
Nice choice of pics and use of language on your blog. some fun stuff there.

If you are serious about our site you should put this on its own domain. Blogspot has a reputation of wiping out any and all content that is deemed ‘adult’ with no warning whatsoever. You should have control over your content and your traffic. Not Blogspot.

Yeah get your own domain and hosting, specially if you are going to use sponsors. One other thing, you might be careful with using ‘images you find’ without their owner’s permission. There is no such thing as public domain.

what he said.

blogspot is disappearing blogs it doesn’t like so fast my head is spinning.

Welcome to GD! You got some good advice on this thread - follow it! If you need any help with the basics (or the advanced), just give us a shout!

[QUOTE=archer;52147]what he said.

blogspot is disappearing blogs it doesn’t like so fast my head is spinning.[/QUOTE]

Only way to have full control over your content and traffic is to host it yourself.