Alternative Affiliate Programs

Looking for an alternative adult affiliate program. Currently using CCBILL’s program. Not sure we want to do NATS.

Any suggestions?

Re: Alternative Affiliate Programs

The main competitor to CCBill is Epoch. Though every year it seems fewer and fewer programs are on Epoch.

There’s also Verotel and DHD. DHD is confusing for affiliates. Vertotel is just a bit odd.

[QUOTE=rawTOP;166323]The main competitor to CCBill is Epoch. Though every year it seems fewer and fewer programs are on Epoch.

There’s also Verotel and DHD. DHD is confusing for affiliates. Vertotel is just a bit odd.[/QUOTE]

Epoch doesn’t do affiliate programs anymore from my understanding, that could be the reason behind less and less use epoch. I’ll look into others. Thank you.

Nats…

We moved from a system we developed in house to NATS. Have to say that it was one of the best moves we made.

As an affiliate, I’d say that what you have now for Gay Hoopla is quite convenient and simple to use. NATs does not impress me one bit, mostly because it is bulky, cluttered, and well underused by sponsors. That said, if it is set up like how Helix currently uses it, then its not too bad, as one can get the pics, the embeds, the video downloads, txt file, fhgs etc in one simple screen. Only downer is they don’t have a ‘get it all’ choice.

I am not a huge stats addict either, and I suppose for those who are, what you have might not be good enough, and the idea of having campaigns/tags, is helpful which NATs does have.

Anyhow just my two cents worth, as an affilliate

There is also MPA3, but not sure if they make it anymore. Haven’t seen much about it in a long time. Vertotel is weird. It takes forever to get a reply from them and when you do it’s only part of what you asked. DHD wasn’t bad, but a bit confusing. Epoch is great and very quick with their support normally.

we’ve recently done the same, and are equally as happy

Thank you everyone. Will further look into everyone’s suggestions.

Another affiliate here who says NATS isn’t that much of a bonus for me. CCBill stats still suck balls big time but I can live with it.

I agree, to me it makes no difference if it’s NATS or CCBill.

There are not many left who uses MPA3, wouldn’t even bother to look at it.

+1 for NATS. It’s really the most robust system you can use.

Best situation is to use your own merchant ID in the primary position, and cascade to 3rd party from there. It’s the best way to maximize your join revenue.
I’m amazed at how many people don’t even realize just how much more money they could be making if they handled their own billing.

[QUOTE=GayDemon;166368]I agree, to me it makes no difference if it’s NATS or CCBill.

There are not many left who uses MPA3, wouldn’t even bother to look at it.[/QUOTE]

NATS at CCBill are two completely different things.
Worth noting, Epoch has dropped their affiliate program and have cut ties with Mansion.

[QUOTE=Evil Chris;166425]+1 for NATS. It’s really the most robust system you can use.

Best situation is to use your own merchant ID in the primary position, and cascade to 3rd party from there. It’s the best way to maximize your join revenue.
I’m amazed at how many people don’t even realize just how much more money they could be making if they handled their own billing.[/QUOTE]

Are you talking about having your own merchant service? Can you provide more information about this please? Thank you Chris. [email protected] if you’d prefer to email.