ah, the joy of accepting submissions

it’s been a long time since any of our sites accepted public submissions, but we remember the wrong categories, irrelevant descriptions, etc. well, our review sites has started getting submissions. some are well-written and logical and follow our rules. then there are the others :rolleyes:

some break our rules, there were some non-membership sites submitted, too - despite our first rule saying the site must have an affiliate program, some submitted to categories that obviously didn’t fit their sites. some if i was going to submit at a site that didn’t list my site’s category, i’d email the webmaster and see what was up. a couple of these people simply listed their sites in unrelated categories. oy veh! and the categories we don’t list are mostly at the suggestion of our lawyer.

like we say on the form “We reserve the right to refuse to list any site that does not fit our format or categories.”

ah, good old public submissions - it’s good to see nothing has changed :smiley:

Re: ah, the joy of accepting submissions

Odd isn’t it, how there are rules posted, but people seem to either not find them, or simply don’t understand what the words mean. It is amazing at how some people just, well, don’t believe the rules apply to them, for some bizarre reason. :bang:

what?!?! you won’t review all those gay free sites I submitted in the babes section?!?

LMAO

I must have a guardian angel…the only significant problem I have with my incoming submissions is barely-or-un-intelligible English descriptions from non-native speakers, which I can correct.