Affiliate site solutions: AdultAffiliateCMS

Re: Affiliate site solutions: AdultAffiliateCMS

You can also offer a "pay via ccbill’ NATS program. Lloyd you know first hand how much just the reporting alone can help you increase sales.

However, with how sketchy ccbill has been lately…

If someone chooses not to use NATs. The link I gave to his tools is kick ass. He has some solid scripts there. I have used the WP plugin, the banner manager, and the flash system. When Intense Cash was on V3 of nats they used all three, even though they had NATS. Not sure what they use now.

[QUOTE=abostonboy;137529]Robert,

Do yourself a favor and save some $$$.

http://www.wojfun.com/affiliate_scripts/hosted_galleries_manager/

This guy is amazing. It’s not a whole package.

He is ALWAYS available on icq and i have used his products.

lloyd[/QUOTE]

I can vouch for woj as well. I’ve worked with him a couple times over the years on the various programs I’ve done geek work on.

I worked with him on wrapping his tools into wordpress. I know there are a lot of wordpress haters, but I like it and it’s a quick way to wrap something up and make it look nice.

http://mradult.com/

we aren’t 100% done, the POTD page needs some tweaking too. but take a look around. see what you think.

i would say admin’ing it all is a bit… convoluted but its easy to get the hang of.

Woj rocks, he is always doing work with us!

I would HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend NATS or MPA so that you can not only get the benefit of added affiliate tools and such, but also take advantage of so many other NATS features like cascading, adding in 3rd party billers, geotargeting, etc. Just adding a good phone biller like GXBill will increase your revenues by 5 to 10%, add in the cascade for another 5 to 10% increase and you are talking real dollars here! And if 10 to 20% happens to equal $150/mo or greater, then NATS will pay for itself.

That’s interesting, I thought nats was the preferred industry standard. Nats is great when all the features are employed, I don’t see the point sometimes when programs have limited content options.

I always use the shortname links in nats