Affiliate Experiences with FratCash (Fratmen.tv) and MusclePartners (MuscleHunks.com)

Hi, I was looking into different affiliate programs and there were two affiliate programs in particular that I really would like your thoughts on:

1. FratCash – I’ve always been a big fan of Fratmen.TV although reading through older threads, there seems to have been a lot of controversey regarding big watermarks and their payout rates. Anyone still using them?

2. MusclePartners – Anybody do well with this bodybuilder / muscle worship program? They own MuscleHunks and PowerMen. I saw that they actually have an account here, but it hasn’t been active since 2010, which really concerns me.

Anyways, your thoughts and past experiences are most welcome!

Joel

Re: Affiliate Experiences with FratCash (Fratmen.tv) and MusclePartners (MuscleHunks.

1. Fratcash: Personally I am not touching them again. They have been “playing” with affiliates a couple of times in the past and I don’t like that. Their content is great, but you never know what their next step will be.

2. I can recommend Muscle Partners. Good content, regular updates and good ratios with the right kind of traffic. While they might not be very active here, they always respond to e-mails.

Re: Affiliate Experiences with FratCash (Fratmen.tv) and MusclePartners (MuscleHunks.

@Pocoloco – thanks for the info! I appreciate your insight and past experiences with these two programs.

1. I have toyed with promoting them a few times, but as Pocolo says, they have a history. From my own perspective it seems that they use affiliates to get their content out there when they absolutely need to, then they decide they’re too big to need affiliates… then a year later they’re back to convince everyone it’s gonna be different this time. They’re like the boyfriend that screwed you over and just keeps coming back for another chance.

2. I think if you have the right content Muscle Partners is a good program. It’s not over promoted, one of those smaller examples where if you get the right audience it could really sell for you.

Signed up fpr muscle partners and downloaded the zip content for both muscle hunks and power men…Good quality pics BUT their link codes open to a site selling body building supplies and no galleries of pics of any kind…Very misleading and no response to two emails

Were these both the same day?

As last time you emailed me ‘Twice’ they were within 12 hours of eachother, and you were VERY rude to me.

My point is muscle partners offers no photos for the public to look at…They are only selling muscle building supplies…This has nothing to do with personal matters in the past Richard…The site is very misleading…I didnt sign up to sell body building supplies…I have no personal gripes with you…Feel free to email me anytime …I dont post here often because someone is always in attack mode and try to intimidate people that do post…Thank you

Try sending Basschick a PM, she knows the muscle niche quite well and may have some good leads on sites for you to promote.

Thanks…I appreciate that…I was only disappointed about muscle partners…It looked good signing up and I was prepared to promote the hell out of them…Learned another lesson I guess…I appreciate the “friendly” reply…It is refreshing :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=adonismale;130008]

1. FratCash – I’ve always been a big fan of Fratmen.TV although reading through older threads, there seems to have been a lot of controversey regarding big watermarks and their payout rates. Anyone still using them?
    Joel[/QUOTE]

I had them under my CCBill affiliate stuff and one day I noticed my rate was 1% or something ridiculous. I wouldn’t touch them again nor would I expect to meet their owners in any sort of pleasant afterlife.

[QUOTE=conran;130016]1) I have toyed with promoting them a few times, but as Pocolo says, they have a history. From my own perspective it seems that they use affiliates to get their content out there when they absolutely need to, then they decide they’re too big to need affiliates… then a year later they’re back to convince everyone it’s gonna be different this time. They’re like the boyfriend that screwed you over and just keeps coming back for another chance.

1. I think if you have the right content Muscle Partners is a good program. It’s not over promoted, one of those smaller examples where if you get the right audience it could really sell for you.[/QUOTE]

@conran Thanks for the info. I wonder if anyone is still promoting Fratcash? Also I agree with you that Muscle Partners is a niche site. I’ve always been a fan of big, muscular bodies but I recognize that not everybody likes vascular veins popping out of shoulders! :blushing:

@keeper6015 Thanks for your input. If I do start promoting them, I will be sure to share my own experiences, especially if they redirect my members to bodybuilder supply stores.

Just go to http://www.musclehunks.com or http://www.powermen.com and it will redirect you to bodybuilding.com

What are you talking about? I never once got redirected in last 5 years and I am activedly promoting them… I get their gallery updates, the site actually has a preview tour showcasing all their models… what are you exactly talking about?

Which country are you from?

I got a PM from another forum member, who told me the same thing. I am not seeing it. I have even used a couple of proxy servers to hide my location, but I just land on the normal sites.

I can confirm both sites redirect me to bodybuilding.com

Like I said before…the site looked good…The sign up went through smooth…I viewed the promo tools and downloadable content and everything went smooth there also…I got my link codes and was setup to begin posting…I posted two Muscle hunks and two Power men…I clicked the links to make sure they went to the sites then got a big surprise when I was redirected to bodybuilding.com so I had to remove the posts…Three other affiliates here get the same results…We are u s citizens living in Asia…I emailed them twice and got one response giving me a ticket number and saying my email would be reviewed and someone would respond…Nothing has arrived yet…I dont know why the links are redirecting because its a nice site I would like to promote but cant unfortunately

It appears some countries are being redirected and others are not…Nothing much can be done about that unfortunately

In the UK and not being redirected.

I think this is probably a redirect at the request of some of their performers. From the looks of things most of their men are from mainland Europe, so that could be why. Maybe they’re happy to appear for US and UK surfers but not too close to home?

Of course, it could be an attempt to prevent piracy too, in which case it seems to work because I don’t think I have ever seen any of their content out there for free.

If you have a site with a high UK/US audience, you can still promote these two sites. They’re not saturating the market (possibly because of the methods they use).

And, Keeper, you mentioned a few posts back that you don’t post here often because people here attack new posters? That’s bullshit. We have all been new posters at some time, there are new posters here every week, no one is “attacked”. If you arrive with an attitude, and all you do is be confrontational with others, then of course people are not exactly going to be swooning every time you arrive.

Conran…you have the right to your opinion but I stick with what I said and you wont see me posting for that reason and they know who they are…May God Bless you anyway…I read the forum daily and several here are not really that people friendly to some