Affiliate Experiences with FratCash (Fratmen.tv) and MusclePartners (MuscleHunks.com)

Re: Affiliate Experiences with FratCash (Fratmen.tv) and MusclePartners (MuscleHunks.

It would help to inform us in which country you are currently in… as if you say Asia that is quiete a lot of countries to consider… obviously they are redirecting worthless traffic, like Chinese or perhaps all Asian except Japanese, who knows… Sure it would be great if they let their affiliates know that, but the fact is that they are not redirecting your traffic as such, but you based on your IP.

And P.S. It always helps if your sig has your site in it, as that way people know that the person in the discussion isn’t just a troll :wink:

Re: Affiliate Experiences with FratCash (Fratmen.tv) and MusclePartners (MuscleHunks.

I suspect, although I don’t know for sure, that the sites may be redirecting Asian traffic because it typically doesn’t perform well in the sales department. So it would stand to reason that if you’re not getting any sales, why even let that traffic see your site?

It’s also a possibility that the site’s processors won’t process sales for Asian countries, or some of them, so again, why bother letting them use your bandwidth?

And regarding sites like Muscle Hunks, I think you have to have very specific kinds of traffic to do well. The men on those sites tend to be absolutely massive and there’s a difference between a surfer who likes a nice rock-hard and sculpted body and one who get turned on by thighs the size of cement pillars. It’s kind of similar to this: just because you like a Butch Dixon hairy man doesn’t mean you’re going to like a Bear Films hairy man and his 60 pounds of belly, or visa versa.

Also, the other thing that can make these sites hard to sell is many of them don’t have a lot of cock in hand action. Some muscle worship sites have none.

Muscle Hunks has been around forever and they have a huge following, but you need to send them the right kind of traffic. I put up some freesites for them a few years back and it took about six weeks before I saw my first sale.

Thanks everyone for your feedback, especially the information about the potential geo-redirects.