AEBN Reps Moving

Hey guys,

I just wanted to let everyone know that the crew over at AEBN are going to be moving to our new building here in a few days. We’re trying to stage it to where the majority of the lay-over time is going to be over the weekend. :whip:

Since we’ve got lots of computers and several phone lines to transport and hook up in the new space, there’s the possibility that we’re going to be a -little- difficult to reach at the latter end of the week while we transport.

Rest assured that we’re working hard to make sure the transition is as smooth as possible, and we have as little down time as absolutely necessary. Our tech crew will be working over the weekend to help connect everything up, and we’ll be working out all the kinks on Monday, though we hope to be mostly up and running Monday as well. Computers and email will be the first priority since a greater portion of our interaction with everyone is via email, so try that first…

We’ll get back with you as soon as possible!

We’ve got a blurb going out in the webmaster’s area and such, but I wanted to give everyone a heads up here, just in case you miss it, or don’t sign in religiously.

We really appreciate your understanding!

Kindest regards,

Trevor
AEBN

Re: AEBN Reps Moving

I hope you’re setting up Nina with a nice, big comfy chair and a window with an view. She’s an awesome rep!

Good luck with the move.

Michael

And give her some stress balls as Ill be emailing her often lol

thanks for letting us know. this way if someone can’t get hold of you guys, they won’t panic :eek:

Absolutely, Basschick. Like I said, we’re going to be announcing more specific info in the webmaster area, but I wanted to give everyone a heads-up, in case they missed it.

As far as Nina getting a room with a view… I haven’t seen where she’s sitting but I hear it does have a window, and what I’ve seen of the new building’s location, it’s actually quite fetching.

Well, the day is here. As of this evening at office closing, AEBN reps will be at a new location. We’ll be moving and settling in tomorrow (Thursday) and hope to be operational Friday morning at normal business hours.

Wish us luck!!