$45 Pay Per Signup Bonus Days are BACK! July 4th and 5th

[SIZE=5]Happy Independence Day Weekend![/SIZE]
US Holiday July 4th

To give you some extra cash for this US holiday we are offering $45 to our Pay Per Signup program increased from our normal $30 to $35 Pay Per Signup.

To be included simply send me a quick email with your IntenseCash affiliate username and be sure your links are using our normal $35 Pay Per Signup Program, get your link codes by logging into your IntenseCash.com Account.

Note: If I have already contacted you or you replied to the email already no need to tell me again, I will be sure you get the credit!

This is for all traffic sent to:
Broke Straight Boys
College Dudes
College Boy Physicals
Boy Gusher
HS Boys

Bonus $45 Per Signup will be paid for July 4th and 5th (Saturday & Sunday) - Starts Midnight Eastern Time Zone.
So get your link codes up today! Go to: www.intensecash.com

Any questions or comments please contact Chuck:
Chuck at IntenseCash.com

Thank you everyone!

Re: $45 Pay Per Signup Bonus Days are BACK! July 4th and 5th

Links are up! :slight_smile:

$45 Bonus Days have started!

Good luck everyone!

14 Hours left for this promotion! Many of you have made hundreds more than you would have. Congrats!
Still time to get link codes changed to take advantage!

Average overall conversions are 1:86 for CollegeDudes and 1:103 for Broke Straight Boys (screen shots to prove it!)

Screen Shot 2015-07-05 at 8.22.33 AM.jpg

Ratios improved as the day progressed BSB at 1:92 & CollegeDudes 1:76. Thank you everyone who participated!
If you need any special banners made or need more exclusive photos for blog posts let me know.

Have a great week everyone!