300 Members & Growing

Rather nice to see the community growing. Maybe not as fast as some might like, but you know, it is kind of nice to see a steady growth. Like on average with 300 members, there are 7 posts per member. Not really, as some of us like to be bucket mouths, but hey, statistics can be fun at times. lol

With fall around the corner, and hopefully a good sales growth for all, it is nice to see this place growing too.

:cool:

Re: 300 Members & Growing

Yes, this has grown into a nice, little community. I enjoy it here.

And yes, I hope everyone pulls out of the summer slump quickly. I’m actually praying for snow on Tuesday. Let’s get the surfers holed up in their homes in front of the computer for a long, cold, snowy winter.

Michael

well we got rain, rain and more rain. Oh actually i missed something… rain and grey clouds. Thats all we had all summer! So bring on winter, it cant be any worse!

[quote=dzinerbear;21573]Yes, this has grown into a nice, little community. I enjoy it here.

And yes, I hope everyone pulls out of the summer slump quickly. I’m actually praying for snow on Tuesday. Let’s get the surfers holed up in their homes in front of the computer for a long, cold, snowy winter.

Michael[/quote]

its definitely nice to see GayDemon growing without drama and with so many good quality member posts!

I like this board very much indeed. I review boards while on hold (multi-tasking telephone calls) and don’t have time for too many of them. This one is well worthwhile. Thanks y’all.

would just like to tip my hat to the entire team behind this place… BY FAR the best forum on the net imo…

This has been a very strange summer in Toronto. I can count on one hand the number of days the temperature went over 30 degrees. The days were quite pleasant and mild. But it rained a lot. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoyed the weather, as I hate humidity. But it was a strange summer weather wise. Anyone else feel the same way?

It’s been a strange year here as well. Last year we didn’t see any really threatening storms come through…this year it’s like Mother Nature has a Tropical Storm/Hurricane machine gun aimed at the Florida coast line. It’s only the second day of September and we’re up to the letter J in named storms! AND they’ve all been within last month! WE haven’t had a direct hit here in the Orlando area (yeah they can still be very nasty, even this far inland from the coast) but we’ve got THREE more whippin it up out there and heading this way. As long as they stay away from my house in South Beach and away from us here in Orlando, I’ll deal with the rain. We really need the water since it’s been so dry here the past few years, but do we have to get it all at once? LOL

And it it is nice to be part of such a great community here! I am still rather new here, but I’ve enjoyed the posts and information greatly!

That’s how I felt in Portland, Oregon. My partner & I moved back to Denver where there are 300+ days of sunshine a year :slight_smile: I do miss being near the ocean at times though.

As for the topic of this thread, I’m really surprised there aren’t more members here. This is now the only board I check on a regular basis. It’s design is clean & easy to use, it has knowledgeable members which means it’s full of useful info.