1 Year Anniversary & Make Over

Hi everyone,

SwinginBalls.com brought to you by ZbuckZ.com is coming up on its 1 year anniversary since launching in 2018. We’re looking at giving the site a face lift and welcome your feedback on everything from the logo to domain name, color and layout of the design, to content. We’re all ears! I’m also working on a promo for the site that we can extend to affiliates.

Be it good, bad or indifferent, constructive criticism is always welcomed.

The site gets plenty of traffic from social media but being honest, that isn’t the best converting traffic compared to affiliates :slight_smile:

The promotion has been set up. To celebrate the first year online, during the entire month of June, SwiniginBalls.com traffic can join for $14.96/month for life (until they cancel). Includes the ability to download when they join rather than having to wait 30 days. Affiliates will be paid 60% on revshare links but the price will not be available on PPS.

New static and animated banners in assorted sizes are available to affiliates as well.

I think the site looks good, i never liked the logo though… it looks a bit weird. But otherwise the design is really good. I wouldnt really change anything.

Thank you Bjorn for the feedback. I’ve tried to persuade the owner to change it up with no luck.

We just finished changing up the video trailer page layout. This might work a little better and especially for the impulse buyer.

https://www.swinginballs.com/swinginballs-video/16027/737/wagging-the-woody.html

We added the join form to the page rather than making them click on the Join Now link at the top.

Also, for the month of June, Jerry (owner) wants to give an extra bonus update each week. So we’ll see how it does.

Affiliates can use their RevShare links but payouts won’t be applicable to PPS. The site actually rebills very well.

I also don’t like the logo … more resembles heart shapes. A font without the artwork might look better.
I had trouble seeing what else was on the top header besides the balls with the piercings … things flashed in but not long enough to actually “see” them and the arrows to move left and right didn’t do anything.

I also wasn’t impressed with the models … they’re all covered in tats, beards, skinny, not “sexy” … and I had the feeling they all just got out of jail. Good models for a delinquents or thugs site I suppose.

Thank you Bec, always appreciate your feedback. You’ve made good points for sure. It’s ultimately up to the producer and his vision. We can only make suggestions to our partners here at ZbuckZ, then we have to let time and site performance do the talking (wink).

Bec, we’re looking into the arrow issue you mentioned in the header. Thanks for pointing that out :slight_smile:

You’re welcome… don’t know if it matters, but I use Firefox.

No, it was an oversight when I switched it out to video header from the slider images. That’s been taking care of, no more arrows :slight_smile: