Who Paid Me - List of Companies and Names

Re: Who Paid Me - List of Companies and Names

[QUOTE=Maryflixxx;158430]Okay, three payment company names I have not been able to identify, and I don’t see answers for in the list. Any assistance or insight (or even a suggestion) would be welcome:

Chexx Inc - memo line says RK - not AWEmpire as we don’t promote them
Global Affiliate Systems - no memo line or note
International Payment resources

(note, these would all be Wire payments)[/QUOTE]

I was also going to say Paxum, when I do EFT transfers that’s what shows up on my bank account.

Never seen the other two, and I thought I promoted most programs. Saying that, so many have changed around companies in the last year or been bought up by Manwin.

[QUOTE=GayDemon;158502]I was also going to say Paxum, when I do EFT transfers that’s what shows up on my bank account.

Never seen the other two, and I thought I promoted most programs. Saying that, so many have changed around companies in the last year or been bought up by Manwin.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for looking :slight_smile:
Both are wire payment companies - and, sadly, by the time wire fees etc are taken into account dollar amount matching is difficult. Oh well - if I figure it out I’ll let you know!

Hi,

Does someone know who is wb technical services?

Thanks

[QUOTE=edengay;160182]Hi,

Does someone know who is wb technical services?

Thanks[/QUOTE]
I finally found who is WB technical services, it’s webbilling payment it was hard to find because this company seems to not exist anymore.

Anyone know the program / site AMA Multimedia LLC is associated with?

Oh, AMA Multimedia is Boy Profits.

WebMedia LTD - they do bank transfers in Euros so I really can’t match amounts.
Sound familiar to anyone?

International Payment Resources - I know that a lot of companies use this one, but I haven’t identified the one I’m missing yet. Any and all suggestions greatly appreciated.

Global Affiliates Systems Inc - another one I can’t figure out.

NOTES please… on the wire transfers. :frowning:

[QUOTE=Maryflixxx;160740]WebMedia LTD - they do bank transfers in Euros so I really can’t match amounts.
Sound familiar to anyone?

International Payment Resources - I know that a lot of companies use this one, but I haven’t identified the one I’m missing yet. Any and all suggestions greatly appreciated.

Global Affiliates Systems Inc - another one I can’t figure out.

NOTES please… on the wire transfers. :([/QUOTE]

Sultan Cash is “New Web Media Ltd”, I bet it’s them and they are in Europe.

Unfortunately I’ve not seen the others before.

[QUOTE=GayDemon;160741]Sultan Cash is “New Web Media Ltd”, I bet it’s them and they are in Europe.

Unfortunately I’ve not seen the others before.[/QUOTE]

I’ll have to look that company up, we don’t promote Sultan Cash but maybe there is a connection to another company! :slight_smile: Thank you!

I have solved the mystery of International Payment Resources - DTI Cash! Huzzah!

I recieved a check (which I can’t cash any way) and it’s issued by “AFFIL-SUPPORT LLC” and only with a memo saying “MB”.

Does anyone know what MB could be? I’m guessing that Affil Support is just a payout company.

I figured it out. It was Movie Webmasters / Juicy Boys. Why the heck they would put “MB” on the memo is beyond me.

what can i do to get listed?
so far http://screencast.com/t/Y7BIpgXlZ paid out the past 2 periods, although very new, fairly successful start id say
thanks

[QUOTE=bankonboys.com;161610]what can i do to get listed?
so far http://screencast.com/t/Y7BIpgXlZ paid out the past 2 periods, although very new, fairly successful start id say
thanks[/QUOTE]

Just let me know what company name we would see on payouts (checks / paxum) and I’ll add you.

hey bjorn, thank you
check payments are being setup currently, everyone is being paid from paxum ([email protected]) and wires from several companies, usa or eu and I send wire receipts with full info
period/amount/corp everything

[QUOTE=bankonboys.com;161706]hey bjorn, thank you
check payments are being setup currently, everyone is being paid from paxum ([email protected]) and wires from several companies, usa or eu and I send wire receipts with full info
period/amount/corp everything[/QUOTE]

Well I can’t add you to the list if there is no company name to add. The point of the list is making it easy for affiliates to lookup a company name to figure out who paid them.

Nostoc Online LLC for checks and wires
@bankonboys.com for paxum

all payouts send again of course

AMA Multimedia LLC?

The site(s) I thought it was don’t match the amounts or payout methods/dates. Any ideas?

Another one:

Rome Entertainment Media

That looks like Boy Profits, check the site list on this page.

[QUOTE=Maryflixxx;162560]Another one:

Rome Entertainment Media[/QUOTE]

Thats Colby Knox.

[QUOTE=Maryflixxx;162559]AMA Multimedia LLC?

The site(s) I thought it was don’t match the amounts or payout methods/dates. Any ideas?[/QUOTE]

yes, as far as I know that’s Boy Profits. I think they used to be SSC Group LLC but are now AMA Multimedia Llc.