Who Paid Me - List of Companies and Names

It is possible to update the list on the first page so all the sponsors are on it? Helix is missing and a lot of others.

Sure, just give me a list of ones you want me to add

Any ideas who this is? They sent money to us [email protected]

its not one I’ve seen before. I did a quick search and it seems to be a dormant company in the UK.

It should be XVIDEOS.

Thank you!

Got a Paypal payment from:

M W Media LLC
Payment received"Thanks for promoting MSB!"
Paid by
M W Media LLC
[email protected]

Their site doesn’t look familiar to me. Any ideas who they might be?

EDIT: I’ve just found out. It’s for “My straight buddy” website, and the affiliate program is Cammo.cash.

After all these years as a member of this forum I finally got a CCBill sale from someone I do not recognize: KING Tech. Any ideas?

That’s the affiliate program for StraightFraternity and TickledHard.

Does anyone know who Mars Media LLC is? I just got a check from them. Their address is in Las Vegas (in a strip mall – I’m guessing they’ve got a mailbox at the UPS store there).

I found out “Mars Media LLC” is My Gay Cash. The amount and the fact that it was mailed from Canada tipped me off. Roger confirmed.

Oh, so have they changed name? It used to be Mania Media

Yes, although you could get payments from either until everything is switched over.

Would you mind emailing me your new company details, name, address etc. Need it for accountant eventually.

Did anyone work out who Multi Media LLC was? I had a check from them and it’s definitely not Boy Profits. I can’t work it out and I need to change my address with them :frowning:

As these things tend to work, I worked it out a minute after posting. It’s Chaturbate.

Oh really? They changed their name again then. Good to know!

Anyone know who Rokman SPRL is?

Yes it’s Tim Tales.

Thanks Bjorn :slight_smile: