Updating NATS to latest version

Hi guys,

We need to upgrade our NATS program to the latest version to get rid of some small bugs (we can’t add flash banners for Staxus as the tracking links wont work and our embedded trailers have some weird 360x360 resolution instead of their native resolution).

We will do this tomorrow afternoon or Thursday afternoon (most likely) GMT+1. It’s likely to take 2 to 4 hours as we also have some custom scripts in place that will most likely fail after the upgrade and we have to fix them right away.

Just wanted to let you know not to panic in case you can’t log in tomorrow or Thursday. For those of you that are interested or promoting our content, it might be a good idea to postpone your posts until Friday just to make sure you don’t send over a flow of un-tracked traffic :happy:.

Kind regards,
Andrei

Re: Updating NATS to latest version

Hi guys,

We’ve completed the upgrade so those of you that promote our content can safely do their thing now, everything tested and works fine.

We took this opportunity to also start working a bit on our affiliate program. We feel that new affiliates coming to Homoactivecash might not know exactly who we are or what we produce, as we’ve been off the affiliate market for quite some time and didn’t push ourselves our our content too much over the past 2-3 years.

So, even if this is not finished completely yet, I’d like to get some feedback and opinions if you think it’s OK and speaks more about our products:

http://homoactivecash.com/

http://homoactivecash.com/external.php?page=staxus

nice - i like it - something refreshingly different

Okay, as a rather new affiliate to Staxus here is what I think of those two pages, for what it is worth

Now I am having eye issues the last few weeks, and am using reading glasses just to get through the day and work and I gotta say, the backgrond colors and text are way too soft.

Even with reading glasses, I can’t really read the text clearly. The titlles are fine, but the actual text, is just not clear enough.

Now, when things are normal, I’d still say the main text would be too light, the contrast between the background color and white text simply is too soft.

And I really don’t want to watch a video of what is Staxus or HomoActive is. I work sometimes late at night, and don’t want a voice suddenly giving me a sales pitch. Guess that is me being old fashioned, but I like to read what a site is about, so I can reference it later on.

Plus, the fade out when my mouse goes over it, to the pop up ‘read more’ is a bit annoying.

All that said, I like the idea of explaining what a site is about, giving me an idea of what I am promoting. Not everyone seems to care about that, but it helps me in marketing a site.

Anyways, my 2 cents

+1 return standart/old design plz :slight_smile:

Thank you very much, I’ll increase the contrast to make it more readable. Perhaps also increase font size a bit or try another font.

We have loads of text over there as well, the video is just a bonus.

[QUOTE=Gaystoryman;128614]Okay, as a rather new affiliate to Staxus here is what I think of those two pages, for what it is worth

Now I am having eye issues the last few weeks, and am using reading glasses just to get through the day and work and I gotta say, the backgrond colors and text are way too soft.

Even with reading glasses, I can’t really read the text clearly. The titlles are fine, but the actual text, is just not clear enough.

Now, when things are normal, I’d still say the main text would be too light, the contrast between the background color and white text simply is too soft.

And I really don’t want to watch a video of what is Staxus or HomoActive is. I work sometimes late at night, and don’t want a voice suddenly giving me a sales pitch. Guess that is me being old fashioned, but I like to read what a site is about, so I can reference it later on.

Plus, the fade out when my mouse goes over it, to the pop up ‘read more’ is a bit annoying.

All that said, I like the idea of explaining what a site is about, giving me an idea of what I am promoting. Not everyone seems to care about that, but it helps me in marketing a site.

Anyways, my 2 cents[/QUOTE]

The whole purpose of this is that new affiliates get an idea what our sites are about.

It makes no difference to you or any other existing affiliate as we didn’t touch the internal part. This is just the external homepage.