testing and tweaking marketing

Re: testing and tweaking marketing

i do make a living - a good living. working with the webmaster community has helped me in every way, and i hope that i help people, too.

[quote=DirtyRatStudios;16863]I DID NOT hijack the thread.

I asked why, if adult webmasters are not in the business of educating the public they should be in the business of educating other webmasters. I even said I was playing ‘devil’s advocate’ by asking the question.

What you do with your time is your choice and if you want to forgo earning a living by spending time helping people, posting several boards and moderating that is up to you.[/quote]

Re: testing and tweaking marketing

This is why I said I was playing ‘devil’s advocate’ lol But I think that concept is too deep for some people on here. I regularly help people and regularly get help from others as I have from you today. I could talk about the pagerank and Google question you asked, but I would guess that would be straying from the thread topic. Or maybe not because I’d guess that restriction only applies to certain subjects. Like I said it’s subtle censorship.

As for your remark that we are not competitors I took that as a light hearted remark. Which is I’m sure how it was meant. Don’t apologise.