Sponsors: How do you feel about affiliates who use Gmail, YahooMail, etc.?

Re: Sponsors: How do you feel about affiliates who use Gmail, YahooMail, etc.?

I forgot to mention (in case anyone else is looking for this) that Google calls this option “Mail Fetcher”:

Google Mail Fetcher

Gmail is a rock. I have everyone in my family using Google/Gmail, from my teen cousins to my 73 year old grandmother who emails almost as much as me.

www.google.com/apps/business

I personalty have zero gripes about affiliates using a major free mail service.

I have 5 differrent work email addreses all setup to send and recieve via gmail and I use gmail for personal email as well. It is by far the best email client imo. Not to mention the spam filtering on a couple of my emails would be a nightmare without gmails spam box…

I also learned about the option to create additional email addresses on the fly by just adding a plus sign in front of your address ([email protected]). There are probably all kinds of other gmail features I need to learn about. I wonder if one day (once we’re all hooked) they’ll start charging for the service.

[email protected] works too.

Also [email protected] is the same as [email protected] or [email protected].

Here’s a clever image post about the gmail + feature and how it helps get rid of spam (and now we know that xtube gives out your email to spammers):

http://i.imgur.com/7z3om.png

[QUOTE=msm;102510]Here’s a clever image post about the gmail + feature and how it helps get rid of spam (and now we know that xtube gives out your email to spammers):

http://i.imgur.com/7z3om.png[/QUOTE]

haha funny jpg. i didn’t read too much, but if anyone here knows me i use an @gmail.com as my primary email because my other email address are so saturated with spam that i have to hunt it out. plus its easy to check it anywhere i need to, even if its not on a personal device instead of putting @bangbros or @hazecash