New Site StraightOffBase.com

Re: New Site StraightOffBase.com

Joe,

I read the announcement earlier at YNOT and I checked out your site and your webmaster section but couldn’t find any videos… Am I missing something or are photos the only affiliate content you’re offering?

Thanks
Kevin

Yes, I was looking for video clips to put on my tubes as well, pictures alone aren’t terribly useful for me.

Sorry, I must’ve worded that wrong. HOWEVER, you want videos? I will make sure you get videos!!

This is your chance to make sure I’m proving you with exactly the content you need. What sizes/types/lengths work best for you? I will make some right now and put them up, and I’ll also make them a regular part of my affiliate update.

Thanks! Bigger is best, my system can resize them smaller, but 768 wide at least. That would be great.

And video clips of 2 minutes or so would be nice.

You got it. Question, would you prefer a 2 minute preview video that has highlights and advertises the whole movie, or 2 minute clips from the movie? I actually have the former readily available, but if it’s the latter I’ll produce some ASAP.

Personally I’d say the first, 2min or so that has highlights

Right on, that’s easy enough, stand by!

Ask and ye shall receive, there’s preview clips for every video except the last one, which I have the Major working on now so it’ll be up soon, too.

Thanks for the feedback and anything I can do for you to help you promote and convert, let me know!

Thanks a lot.

Thank you :slight_smile: Will get you added ASAP…

Kevin.

Thanks, I really appreciate it!

BTW I am my own banner guy, so any special sizes or requests are A OK. If you have a perfect spot but we don’t have the perfect banner to fit it, we can definitely fix that.

I could use a few 1000X225 banners :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Kevin.

[QUOTE=mountequinox;168157]I could use a few 1000X225 banners :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Kevin.[/QUOTE]

You got it, it’ll just take me a day or two.

Kevin (and anyone else that could use them), I added some 1000x225 banners to the banners page. Thanks!

Thanks. Already have them in rotation :slight_smile:

Kevin.

Hey all, I just sent out our first affiliate email, which will go out Thursday morning on the regular. Let me know how useful the content/formatting is, etc…if there’s anything I can do to make it more useful or easier to use, let me know I am at your service.

Newsletter looks great… My only suggestion would be for you to update your affiliate area at the same time you update your tour or send out newsletters… I can’t locate your newest release in your affiliate section.

Thanks,
Kevin.

[QUOTE=mountequinox;168228]Newsletter looks great… My only suggestion would be for you to update your affiliate area at the same time you update your tour or send out newsletters… I can’t locate your newest release in your affiliate section.

Thanks,
Kevin.[/QUOTE]

Right on, in this case I actually did, but through a long and unique combination of circumstances, it’s associated with a gallery that was posted previously. So what I need to do is fix the database, which I will def do! Basically I took a shortcut and it bit me in the ass.

Until I fix it, you can find his gallery pics about halfway down this page. I assume that’s what you were looking for, I actually copied the movie preview links in the email off Woodycash so I know that was up before I sent it!

Will fix so that doesn’t happen again, though. Thanks for the feedback!

Joe

Awesome… Thank you :slight_smile:

Kevin.