New & Looking for Affiliates !

Re: New & Looking for Affiliates !

[QUOTE=dzinerbear;167638]What’s the connection between Boys on Edge and Straight Fraternity?

The 2257 contact is the same for both sites and some of the BOE guys are from SF.[/QUOTE]

The owner of that site is our Custodian of Records, he has the experience and knows the compliance regulations. He’s very smart, reliable, and easy to work with :slight_smile:

Also a heads up to our affiliates that may be on here, we will be sending out an email by Monday next week that consists of a “media kit” that will give you over 30 banner options, some previews, and plenty of photos of recent content!

Thanks for the explanation, I thought the sites were owned by the same guy, so good to know.

Are you going to be starting regular affiliate mailers?

[QUOTE=dzinerbear;167692]Thanks for the explanation, I thought the sites were owned by the same guy, so good to know.

Are you going to be starting regular affiliate mailers?[/QUOTE]

Yes, today I’ll be sending out the first one, so if you aren’t an affiliate and would like one, sign up for the program now that is in my signature and I’ll add you to my affiliates email list. Also you may sign up for the newsletter as well at the bottom of the homepage (once entered) if you would like a weekly update that our clients get as well.

Hey Ryan

So I got your email newsletter.

Honestly, I would most respectively suggest you read the posts at the beginning of this thread, as to what should be included in a mailer for promotional use.

One video preview, NO images for promotion other than some Banners. No scene images, to match the preview, and I haven’t looked at the preview video, but somehow given the rest, I doubt I’ll bother.

And honestly, a MS Word document telling us nothing really but what is said on the website. No Details, No Specifics at all.

So once again here is a pretty standard list

• 15 or so promotional pictures of models, per scene
  • 1 video preview
  • 1 TEXT FILE description of scene that includes model names (first and last)

And really, some download site, that when the file downloads gives me advertising? Uh, geez, if you are friends with the guy at Straight Fraternity, ask him how he does it, because honestly it isn’t all that complicated.

Anyhow, with nothing to promote, hard to try and sell your site

Ian

if you are friends with the guy at Straight Fraternity, ask him how he does it

I was thinking the same thing. If he’s using the SF guy for 2257 records you would think he’d ask him for advice about running and promoting a site. The SF promo emails have always been pretty good IMO so all he really has to do is mimic their format.

[QUOTE=Gaystoryman;167744]Hey Ryan

So I got your email newsletter.

Honestly, I would most respectively suggest you read the posts at the beginning of this thread, as to what should be included in a mailer for promotional use.

One video preview, NO images for promotion other than some Banners. No scene images, to match the preview, and I haven’t looked at the preview video, but somehow given the rest, I doubt I’ll bother.

And honestly, a MS Word document telling us nothing really but what is said on the website. No Details, No Specifics at all.

So once again here is a pretty standard list

• 15 or so promotional pictures of models, per scene
  • 1 video preview
  • 1 TEXT FILE description of scene that includes model names (first and last)

And really, some download site, that when the file downloads gives me advertising? Uh, geez, if you are friends with the guy at Straight Fraternity, ask him how he does it, because honestly it isn’t all that complicated.

Anyhow, with nothing to promote, hard to try and sell your site

Ian[/QUOTE]

Hello,

I’m sorry I sent two emails with two download links. The first link is: https://www.wetransfer.com/downloads/b406274e871d4b40a023c9975e8c476020160520200952/e4e9e3bd83ab792845339167c8daa2e520160520200952/06fcf5
the second link is https://we.tl/UtVlhlDZVc and this contains the content you noted for two scenes.

I value everyone’s feedback, and will improve this as time goes on!

FYI Ryan actually responded to my email, and did correct the issue. Chalk it all up to a “newbie eagerness” and He does seem to genuinely be interested in working with affiliates.

Ian

Ryan, I saw your most recent affiliate mailer. Thanks for listening to affiliates and giving us materials that we can use. I’m doing a blog post right now.

One additional favour? Could you fix your email subscription pop-up so that it doesn’t appear on every single page. I’ve tried saying “no thanks” and I’ve tried subscribing to shut the damned thing off, but the next time I go to another page, there it is.

It’s a sure way to piss off surfers and tank your sales.