ManifestGold now powered by CCBTools

Manifest Men and CCBTools have been in the Gym working hard to get ManifestGold into shape.

Alex has been a great person to work with. The product he puts out and the time an effort spent on making sure everything is perfect for his members and affiliates really shines through on the new ManifestGold affiliate program!

If you have MuscleMan traffic please check out ManifestGold.com

Re: ManifestGold now powered by CCBTools

I guess I’m a little dense here, but I’ve never understood what CCBTools is. Can you explain it to me in laymen’s terms? (I hate sifting through marketing lingo and buzz words). Are you a part of CCBill? And if not, what’s in it for you? How are you making money?

Why am I not just getting the tools from the sponsor directly? Why this extra step?

I’m not trying to be a jerk, I just never really understood the whole CCBill Tools company, and since I love promoting Manifest Men, it’s a good time for me to sort this out.

Thanks
Michael

CCBTools is the CMS that powers the affiliate marketing tools

http://www.manifestgold.com/tools_linkcodes.php

We provide a simple and easy to use admin to power your marketing tools.

• Sites list with Muti-Link options

• Embeddable Flash Videos

• FLV Exporter with XML Feed

• Banner Manager

• Picture of the Day

• Picture of the Moment

• Video of the Day

• Video of the Moment

• Static Hosted Galleries

• Gallery Exporter

• Gallery Builder

• Downloadable Content

• Embeddable Image Rotators

• RSS Feeds

• Free Site System

• Page Peel Ads

and more.

From ManifestGolds press release

“As affiliates promoting a special niche, they deserve the best possible tool sets for their marketing,” Manifest Media CEO Alex Sulaco said. “We are experts at selecting, shooting and presenting muscle studs, but we are not computer geeks. We needed a package that would offer simple as well as sophisticated tools that would also be easy for us to manage and support. We have that now in CCBTools.”

Sulaco said he swapped out his expensive custom-built program when he learned of CCBTools’ user-friendly system.

“Affiliates are looking for RSS feeds, gallery and FLV data dumps and as much automation as they can get,” Tanker said. “CCBTools makes it easy for affiliates to get this data and promote ManifestMen.com without having to jump through any hoops. Our goal was to make it easily usable for anyone. Based on feedback from our clients we are making the challenges and time consumption minimal.”

Hit me up and let me show you CCBTools, We have a free version that will enhance your program. I just took a look at your program and our free version will give you some good enhancements to your site.

• Sites list with Muti-Link options manager
• Banner Manager
• Downloadable Content manager

You can get more info about it here
http://www.ccbtools.com/info_report.html

Michael those are all very good questions. What CCBTools does is provide the back end for our affiliate tools. You are still getting them from us. We pay them a license fee each month to use the platform. Under our old way of delivering the tools, each time we wanted to add something, it was a huge ordeal (for someone that is not a coder) where as with CCBTools they have a system in place for everything we would want. It is organized for easy access for the affiliates. It makes the whole content management operation much easier for us and better for the affiliates.

dzinerbear

will you be in LA next week? or will you be attending the PHX Forum?

I would love to show you CCBTools.

[QUOTE=Tanker;61263]dzinerbear

will you be in LA next week? or will you be attending the PHX Forum?

I would love to show you CCBTools.[/QUOTE]

Tanker - I will be in Phoenix and would love to sit down and catch up for an hour. I have a few improvement suggestions (nothing buggy or techy) just how to make it even better for affiliates :wink:

Michael - I have been running CCBTools for 18 months now - www.blakemason.biz - and overall I would recommend it as an ideal way to deliver content to your affiliates.

[QUOTE=Adam Mason;61266]Tanker - I will be in Phoenix and would love to sit down and catch up for an hour. I have a few improvement suggestions (nothing buggy or techy) just how to make it even better for affiliates :wink:

Michael - I have been running CCBTools for 18 months now - www.blakemason.biz - and overall I would recommend it as an ideal way to deliver content to your affiliates.[/QUOTE]

Adam, that sounds fantastic! I look forward to seeing you there. I will setup a meeting with you over email or skype.

I’m sorry, I wish I were going to Phoenix. It’s just not cost effective for me to hit these shows. But I wouldn’t mind a look at the program now that I understand it better. (Alex from Manifest Men should get a referral bonus or percentage. He did a good education session with me.)

Michael

[QUOTE=dzinerbear;61268]I’m sorry, I wish I were going to Phoenix. It’s just not cost effective for me to hit these shows. But I wouldn’t mind a look at the program now that I understand it better. (Alex from Manifest Men should get a referral bonus or percentage. He did a good education session with me.)

Michael[/QUOTE]

You were (and are) more than welcome. You know how hard it is for me to learn new things and CCBTools has been a cinch. But more than anything Tanker’s availability to answer questions along with his almost constant presence on icq has made it super easy.

It is so good we got two!

Size Queen!

[QUOTE=AlexManifestMan;61292]You were (and are) more than welcome. You know how hard it is for me to learn new things and CCBTools has been a cinch. But more than anything Tanker’s availability to answer questions along with his almost constant presence on icq has made it super easy.

It is so good we got two![/QUOTE]

Alex,

I look forward to working with you on the second install next week. The skin looks great!